Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138721
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Megasquirt switch" Previous topic | Next topic
scorpo86Aug-11-17 04:48 PM
Member since Nov 08th 2006
282 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138721, "Megasquirt switch"

Hey guys!
I'm Looking at buying an eclipse that has a Hahn setup with a megasquirt ecu in it. The guy said that it needs a re-map on it so it doesn't run. The question I have is could I plug and play switch it back to the stock ecu and drive it home and figure out the problem when i get home?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Slo2gAug-19-17 06:41 AM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138722, "RE: Megasquirt switch"
In response to Reply # 0

It depends on how extensive the install was on the original install of MS. If they took out the stock ecu then it likely won't be that easy. If they ran it in a piggy back mode then it might be possible with a little more work than just plugging in the stock ecu. Have to swap injectors back to that ecu etc.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138721 Previous topic | Next topic