Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1845
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Here is the video of my driver side half shaft snapping! Hah!" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeametxAug-16-04 06:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1845, "Here is the video of my driver side half shaft snapping! Hah!"

I dunno why this is so funny.

http://www.detroitz.com/pics/axlesnap.wmv

Thanks again for the replacement Thura. It wouldn't be as funny if I were stuck in cornville Ohio!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
MalenkoAug-16-04 06:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1851, "RE: Here is the video of my driver side half shaft snapping! Hah!"
In response to Reply # 0

glad I didnt buy that POS from you

I miss my car.

*cries*

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MR BLUNT 2gntAug-16-04 06:31 PM
Member since Mar 20th 2002
793 posts,
#1852, "RE: Here is the video of my driver side half shaft snapping! Hah!"
In response to Reply # 1

Hah, i was standing right by there when she went. It was loud, i bet your heart sunk a little when you heard it to.

400whp or bust.

QC DSM ESiTAug-16-04 06:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#1853, "RE: Here is the video of my driver side half shaft snapping! Hah!"
In response to Reply # 1

That sucked hearing that man. You can hear everyone go "ahhhh" Good thing that Thura let you steal one of his though.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

SteveAug-16-04 08:01 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#1861, "RE: Here is the video of my driver side half shaft snapping! Hah!"
In response to Reply # 3

Quit bustin shit.

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

ModeratormicyekAug-17-04 04:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1898, "RE: Here is the video of my driver side half shaft snapping! Hah!"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey Derek, what did the 25psi of boost say to the axel?

SNAP!!

hahaha...just playing dude...I felt bad for you and all the trouble you had. Glad everything worked out in the end though s

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

EclipseRSTAug-17-04 09:02 AM
Member since Apr 17th 2002
5394 posts,
#1924, "RE: Here is the video of my driver side half shaft snapping! Hah!"
In response to Reply # 5

Holy shit you can hear it in the video. That must've been deafening for anyone around you.

HAVE: '04 Grand Prix GTP Comp G

TeametxAug-17-04 09:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1925, "RE: Here is the video of my driver side half shaft snapping! Hah!"
In response to Reply # 5
Aug-17-04 09:04 AM by etx

I can't stop laughing every time I watch that video. What a feeble attempt. LOL!

Originally posted by EclipseRST
Holy shit you can hear it in the video. That must've been deafening for anyone around you.

It was loud, so loud I had no idea what it was at first.

turbo8uAug-17-04 09:08 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#1928, "RE: Here is the video of my driver side half shaft snapping! Hah!"
In response to Reply # 7
Aug-17-04 09:09 AM by turbo8u

Originally posted by etx
I can't stop laughing every time I watch that video. What a feeble attempt. LOL!
Originally posted by EclipseRST Holy shit you can hear it in the video. That must've been deafening for anyone around you.

lol seriously. bill hahn feared that 60' derek....wait, i mean 10'

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

BuckNuttyAug-17-04 10:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#1944, "RE: Here is the video of my driver side half shaft snapping! Hah!"
In response to Reply # 8

dood...i have pics of you pushing it

i was gonna yell for you to smile for the camera...but i figured that would be the last thing you would wanna hear after that.

TeametxAug-17-04 10:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1946, "RE: Here is the video of my driver side half shaft snapping! Hah!"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by turbo8u
Originally posted by etx I can't stop laughing every time I watch that video. What a feeble attempt. LOL!
Originally posted by EclipseRST Holy shit you can hear it in the video. That must've been deafening for anyone around you.
lol seriously. bill hahn feared that 60' derek....wait, i mean 10'

Fuck yeah he does. It sounded cool, heh.

Originally posted by BuckNutty
dood...i have pics of you pushing it i was gonna yell for you to smile for the camera...but i figured that would be the last thing you would wanna hear after that.

Yeah right hahahah! That rocks! Post'emup!

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1845 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic