Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3132
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Bob Kise = Yay." Previous topic | Next topic
420AYEJul-05-04 09:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3132, "Bob Kise = Yay."
Jul-05-04 09:34 AM by 420AYE

Alright, I just called up bob kise. I've bought from him before and have gotten good deals, so i decided to buy again. Heres what I got.

2 Axle Seals - $8.16
5th & Reverse Shifter Fork - $52.79
Valve Cover Gasket - $9.60
GSX Brake Pads - $59.80
Brake Master Cylinder - $84.18(no abs)
Differential Pin Safing Brackets - $6.10
Slave Cylinder - $59.00
Two Quarts Transmission Fluid - $19.20

And he said about 20 Shipping. So i say 320 bucks for all of that. Im happy.

EDIT: This is on the 2gnt.com discount.

EDIT2: He just called me back and told me the brake pads were 130 bucks! They did something different and the clips and shims and shit all come seperate now. So I told him I didn't want them anymore and if I needed them i'd give him a call. I also had him cross of the slave cylinder cuz mine isn't leaking anyways.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
techboyJul-05-04 05:59 PM
Member since May 20th 2002
1662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3135, "RE: Bob Kise = Yay."
In response to Reply # 0

I just paid 90 for my slave cylinder - based on that he's giving you good deals.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pushin420aJul-05-04 06:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#3138, "RE: Bob Kise = Yay."
In response to Reply # 1

Me to on the slave he prorbably sells rebuilds....thats the only way to have a price like that

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

420AYEJul-05-04 07:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#3144, "RE: Bob Kise = Yay."
In response to Reply # 2

i dunno. i told him i've gotten stuff from him before. and he said he didn't know for sure how much the shipping was, but he'd charge me about 20, and that was for when i had all that other stuff.

Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.

WickedESiJul-06-04 02:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#3146, "RE: Bob Kise = Yay."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Pushin420a
Me to on the slave he prorbably sells rebuilds....thats the only way to have a price like that

All the parts from Fenton Dodge are brand new OEM.

Those prices are just with the 2gnt discount applied.

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

420AYEJul-06-04 08:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#3147, "RE: Bob Kise = Yay."
In response to Reply # 4

yeah, i bet its all new. besides, all a rebuild is, is the plunger thing. not like you NEEED that metal housing.

Kaoz78Jul-07-04 05:41 PM
Member since Dec 20th 2003
407 posts,
#3154, "RE: Bob Kise = Yay."
In response to Reply # 5

Dude that price on the Valve Cover Gasket is insanely low. They are like $17.99 I think for any from a parts store.

420AYEJul-11-04 08:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#3169, "RE: Bob Kise = Yay."
In response to Reply # 6

yeah. bob kise is t3h shit.

Eclipse97Jul-15-04 06:08 PM
Member since Dec 06th 2001
539 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3196, "RE: Bob Kise = Yay."
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by 420AYE
yeah. bob kise is t3h shit.

agreed.!

I just ordered

head gasket kit
water pump
cam seals
timing belt
t belt tensioner
t belt tensioner pulley
t belt idler pulley

and some other stuff that I probably don't remember.

it ended up being 432 for all that stuff plus some 50 dollars shipping to canada.

US$432+50=$482US and around $720CDN compared to CDN$1000 worth of parts at a local dealer here.

Good Luck

420AYEJul-19-04 03:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#3203, "RE: Bob Kise = Yay."
In response to Reply # 8

he just saved you a carbon fiber hood.

420AYEJul-21-04 07:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#3217, "RE: Bob Kise = Yay."
In response to Reply # 9

bob did send me the wrong mastercylinder though.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3132 Previous topic | Next topic