Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #487
View in threaded mode

Subject: "dremail bit" Previous topic | Next topic
GregstoofastMar-27-03 09:20 PM
Member since Jan 17th 2003
243 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#487, "dremail bit"

wasup guys...i need to know what size and kinda bit to get...i want open it up max...i'll be doin the final gears and shift kit and want to have everything ready when they get here so i can start right away(eager to feel the differance)...i'm gettin a header and high flow cat put back on it to and gettin a pair(2)15"rims with low profile tires and gonna gut the back of the car..

think i can get high 10s(in the 1/8)???????????????????

<--Eclipse Racer-->

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
mcgyvrMar-28-03 05:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#489, "RE: dremail bit"
In response to Reply # 0

IMO a drill press is the correct way to do this, or atleast get the stand for the dremel you dont want to oblong the holes.

MAXIMUM drill bit size
A/B holes = .1065 (#37)
C hole = .078
D hole = .076

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GregstoofastMar-28-03 07:27 AM
243 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#491, "RE: dremail bit"
In response to Reply # 1
Mar-28-03 07:30 AM by Gregstoofast

huh???can u speak english please???lol ok my father-in-law has a drill press so what size bit??? and what is oblong??? and do u peeps think i can get 10s in the 1/8???

<--Eclipse Racer-->

mcgyvrMar-28-03 12:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#492, "RE: dremail bit"
In response to Reply # 2

>huh???can u speak english please???lol ok my father-in-law
>has a drill press so what size bit??? and what is oblong???
>and do u peeps think i can get 10s in the 1/8???
>
>
><--Eclipse Racer-->

I just told you, can you READ english
there are more than one hole to drill out, and they tell you in the instructions which is A which is B

this is delicate work its not something you just plunge a dremel into and hope it works out, you want a perfect hole, hence the drill press.
you dont want an oblong hole, you know NOT ROUND

MAXIMUM drill bit size
A/B holes = .1065 (#37)
C hole = .078
D hole = .076

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

GregstoofastMar-28-03 01:40 PM
243 posts,
#493, "RE: dremail bit"
In response to Reply # 3

ok..i get ya...thanks alot...i should get everything tuesday and get it put in wensday

<--Eclipse Racer-->

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #487 Previous topic | Next topic