Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #70325
View in threaded mode

Subject: "95 RS parting out" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMar-28-05 02:46 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70325, "95 RS parting out"

Guys i am picking up a 95 GS tomarrow from another member here to part out. If you need anyhtinng send me a PM with the part and what you are willing to pay shipped. Once i have the car home i will let you know the condition of the part and you can choose if you want it or not.

parts it doesnt have...headlights, rear drivers knuckle.

to the best of my knowledge it has greyt interior, manual trans.

I will be selling the man trans as a swap kit.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
EricMar-28-05 05:19 PM
Member since Mar 21st 2004
252 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70340, "RE: 95 RS parting out"
In response to Reply # 0

hey terry,

i need the ?front bumper support piece?
it's the bar that lays in the bumper and is screwed into the plastic.

i believe it's 1 of these 2 part in CAPS:
http://www.2gnt.com/CAPS/main42/main42sub010.html
62025 or 62054

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS
1/4: 16.15 @ 87.35mph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMar-28-05 05:27 PM
8331 posts,
#70341, "RE: 95 RS parting out"
In response to Reply # 1

i will save it for ya. you gonna pick it up, make an offer, any offer?

Terry

TeamJeff_99gsMar-28-05 05:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#70346, "RE: 95 RS parting out"
In response to Reply # 2

Terry I really need a working block with good compression. Think you can hook me up? Just the block with internals, nothing else.

EricMar-28-05 05:51 PM
Member since Mar 21st 2004
252 posts,
#70348, "RE: 95 RS parting out"
In response to Reply # 2

yeah, i will pick it up. I sent u an email on chi.dsm, but didn't know if u would have that part. I can't think of an offer now (work has drained my brain), I will send u an offer later through email.

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS
1/4: 16.15 @ 87.35mph

import1996rsMar-29-05 05:22 AM
Member since Jun 06th 2004
277 posts,
#70374, "RE: 95 RS parting out"
In response to Reply # 4

if its a grey interior i need some pieces, where are you located at?

TeamJeff_99gsMar-29-05 05:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#70376, "RE: 95 RS parting out"
In response to Reply # 5

Oh crap actually I do need the grey interior plastic piece that goes at the very back of the trunk. (The big vertical one.) I need to get my head together with this damn car.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMar-29-05 03:23 PM
8331 posts,
#70420, "RE: 95 RS parting out"
In response to Reply # 5

i am located in IL

jeff got you covered for the plastic

Terry

SILVERNTMar-29-05 07:12 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#70436, "RE: 95 RS parting out"
In response to Reply # 7

i need the leather door inserts BAD

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMar-29-05 08:01 PM
8331 posts,
#70437, "RE: 95 RS parting out"
In response to Reply # 8

this one had basic interior........why not leather cover brian's old ones.....you know the ones you covered in pink velour...lol

Terry

SILVERNTMar-29-05 08:07 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#70438, "RE: 95 RS parting out"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
this one had basic interior........why not leather cover brian's old ones.....you know the ones you covered in pink velour...lol Terry

i did, im not happy with it

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #70325 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic