Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #71879
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 100 items w/ pics)" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
Sorry_i_WinApr-17-05 02:41 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71879, "Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 100 items w/ pics)"
Apr-17-05 02:53 PM by Sorry_i_Win

Okay... well here's the deal.. I have a TON of parts in my garage that I need to get rid off.

Pictures of all parts are available here:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/212598/4

The wife's pregnant and due in December, so I figure no time like the present to raise some extra money. Takea look at the pics and make me an offer on anything. No reasonable offers will be refused. I'm gonna put some of this stuff up on ebay in a few days, but I thought I'd give all of you a chance to buy what you need first.

If you don't see what you need, just ask, I have a lot more stuff that I haven't had a chance to takes pics of yet like 96 talon rear bumper, complete grey interior plastic panels, grey cloth seats, fenders, hood, etc.

EDIT: most of the parts are stock, but there are a set of stainless steel brake lines, one gsx caliper, and there is a NEW stock exhaust system.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
djtrickeeApr-17-05 03:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71884, "RE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 100 items w/ pics)"
In response to Reply # 0

crank?
didnt see it in the pics but thought i'd ask anyway...

let me know,

chris b.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HipHop615Apr-17-05 03:34 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#71886, "RE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 100 items w/ pics)"
In response to Reply # 1

PM Sent

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

GROUP BUY OEM CF Hoods

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=49&topic_id=3652&mode=full

Parts 4 Sale:
Apexi N1 Full-CatBack, AEM V2 CAI, Eclipse MP3 Player, Sony 10 Disc CD Changer, Red OEM Hood, LOTS of StreeGlow Products, SFMU, EVO Front Bumper (Perfect Fitment but needs to be fixed), Skunk2 Coil-Overs W/ KYB AGX Shocks, NEW Light Grey Racing Seats, Blitz Side Skirts, Authentic Bomex Front, Sides & Rear, MTX Tranny, Turbo Kit (Turbonetics T4 Turbo, Turbonetics Delta Mark II Wastegate, Turbo Manifold, Vortech FMU, & Turbo XS RFL BOV) - WILL DO PAYMENT PLANS ON CERTAIN OR GROUPED ITEMS IF NEED BE.

Parts I Want/Need: Polished/Chromed VC, Black Door Sills, Levoc Auto Shifter, All Trunk Panels, All Hatch Panels, Seat Belts Covers (All 4 Caps & 2 Rear Pieces that slide), Kick Panels, Handle On Pass. A Pillar

MalenkoApr-17-05 05:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#71895, "RE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 100 items w/ pics)"
In response to Reply # 2

got power mirrors with the switches and wiring?

madhatter210Apr-17-05 07:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#71897, "RE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 100 items w/ pics)"
In response to Reply # 3

glove box 20 shipped please...................also the side panels and console....I know you have and idea on them though ...........?what are you looking for ? but for real 20 for the gb is what is out there.

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

ErikApr-17-05 08:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#71898, "RE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 100 items w/ pics)"
In response to Reply # 0

I need 2 front fenders dent free. Also I'd like to claim the coolant overflow. $60 for that plus shipping... I'm at 66762. Let me know if you don't want to ship the fenders.

satal95Apr-17-05 10:54 PM
Member since Aug 04th 2003
351 posts,
#71903, "RE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 100 items w/ pics)"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Malenko

hey man if he doesn't have them i have some just make me an offer for them. lmk

ModeratormicyekApr-18-05 01:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#71904, "RE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 100 items w/ pics)"
In response to Reply # 5

25 shipped for the valve cover?

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Sorry_i_WinApr-18-05 01:43 AM
1910 posts,
#71905, "RE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 100 items w/ pics)"
In response to Reply # 5

I forgot to give u all my paypal addy... Please send all payments to compcentral@netzero.net. Thanks.

Originally posted by djtrickee
crank? didnt see it in the pics but thought i'd ask anyway... let me know, chris b.

I do have one crankshaft, but it would need ground down (spun a bearing). If you want it, I'd let it go for next to nothing, but it might take me some time to get it since its still at my dad's house.

Originally posted by Malenko

I have 3 mirrors.. I know for sure that one is power, I'll have to check on the other 2, but the switches and wiring I don't have.

Originally posted by madhatter210
glove box 20 shipped please...................also the side panels and console....I know you have and idea on them though ...........?what are you looking for ? but for real 20 for the gb is what is out there.

what's your zip code? if shipping isn't much, I'll take $20 shipped for the glovebox, otherwise, might have to make it $25 shipped. The console... hmm... no idea what that goes for, but how bout $25 + shipping? I'll have to make sure that I still have the side panels, but if I do, throw in another $10 + shipping and you can have both of them too.

Originally posted by Erik
I need 2 front fenders dent free. Also I'd like to claim the coolant overflow. $60 for that plus shipping... I'm at 66762. Let me know if you don't want to ship the fenders.

I prefer not to ship the fenders that far.. I tried it once and shipping alone was like $90. I'll sell you the coolant overflow though. how's $18 shipped sound for it?

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Sorry_i_WinApr-18-05 01:46 AM
1910 posts,
#71906, "RE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 100 items w/ pics)"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by micyek
25 shipped for the valve cover?

Sounds good, but that is also still at my dad's house.. It may take me a few days to get it if that's ok. Those are really the only two items that I'm trying to sell that aren't at my house.

MiztahfooLishApr-18-05 01:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
860 posts,
#71907, "RE: Procrastinor's Spring Cleaning Sale (WARNING: 100 items w/ pics)"
In response to Reply # 8

If madhatter210 does not purchase the center console w/ armrest, I have second dibs! Let me know and I will Paypal ya!

MiztahfooLish...
'95 RS (16.72 @ 84 mph) *wheel hop sucks!* 97-99 front/rear end conversion, Autometer
tach, shift light, oil pressure, & air/fuel ratio gauges, Accel 8mm wires, CAI w/ K&N, 60MM
throttle body, ported and polished intake manifold, OBX-R 4 to 1 header, Greddy EVO 60MM
catback exhaust, 2.5" test pipe, Energy Suspension urethane motor mount inserts & shifter
bushings, short shifter, Ishihara-Johnson oil crankscraper, Dropzone lowering springs, front
and rear strut braces, 4 ga. ground wire kit, Powerslot brake rotors, 17"x7.5" Rota Subzero
wheels with Kumho Ecsta 712 tires, Optima redtop, Pioneer head unit, 6.5 front & rears

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #71879 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic