Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #54489
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
Sorry_i_WinSep-04-04 02:48 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54489, "FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
Sep-04-04 03:31 PM by Sorry_i_Win

Okay, here are most of the parts i've pulled out of the car... make an offer on anything. If u don't see what u need, just ask... i probably have it.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
siueclipseSep-04-04 05:15 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54493, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 0

how much for the hood? I can send a ups call tag so don't worry about shipping.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WarnerCSep-04-04 06:33 PM
Member since May 08th 2004
618 posts,
#54495, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 1

how much for the center console w/ the arm rest?

Don't work for the system, Let the system work for you.

iculooknSep-04-04 06:47 PM
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
216 posts,
#54497, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-04-04 06:48 PM by iculookn

Originally posted by Sorry_i_Win

Hows $15 for the driver side door handle? And also, how much do you want for the center console cover?

Sorry_i_WinSep-04-04 07:03 PM
1910 posts,
#54498, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by siueclipse
how much for the hood? I can send a ups call tag so don't worry about shipping.

cool.. i talked to u about the hood before, but shipping was going to be outrageous. If u can cover the shipping, make it $45.

Originally posted by WarnerC
how much for the center console w/ the arm rest?

not sure what to ask.. its kinda big so not sure about the shipping cost.. what's you zip code?

Originally posted by iculookn
Hows $15 for the driver side door handle? And also, how much do you want for the center console cover?

drivers handle is already sold, but how's $12 shipped sound for the center console cover?

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

iculooknSep-04-04 07:16 PM
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
216 posts,
#54500, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 3

I can do $12 shipped. Email me at Bfreakonaleash410@yahoo.com

Sorry_i_WinSep-04-04 07:38 PM
1910 posts,
#54502, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 5

just paypal it to compcentral@netzero.net and i'll ship it asap.

WarnerCSep-04-04 09:44 PM
Member since May 08th 2004
618 posts,
#54505, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Sorry_i_Win
Originally posted by siueclipse how much for the hood? I can send a ups call tag so don't worry about shipping.
cool.. i talked to u about the hood before, but shipping was going to be outrageous. If u can cover the shipping, make it $45.
Originally posted by WarnerC how much for the center console w/ the arm rest?
not sure what to ask.. its kinda big so not sure about the shipping cost.. what's you zip code?
Originally posted by iculookn Hows $15 for the driver side door handle? And also, how much do you want for the center console cover?
drivers handle is already sold, but how's $12 shipped sound for the center console cover?

my zip codes 85050

Don't work for the system, Let the system work for you.

ughhheadSep-05-04 04:06 AM
Member since Jul 05th 2003
775 posts,
#54509, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 6

just so nobody gets any ideas... i've already claimed the rear disc conversion set up, so stay away from that... IT'S ALL MIIIINE!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! (dude just let me know when you get it off)

BCIEclipseSep-05-04 05:48 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
592 posts,
#54518, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 8

Give me a price for the following shipped to Dalton, MA 01226

drivers side marker bulb socket with a few inches of wire
both door ajar sensors if they work
washer reseviour-cap only

Thats all i can think of for now.

siueclipseSep-05-04 08:51 AM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
#54529, "RE: FS: Parts off the parts car - LOTS of PICS"
In response to Reply # 9

ill take the hood, email me jmayer@nc-solutions.net

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #54489 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic