Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #13183
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Partsman New arrivals" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
PartsManMay-10-03 08:36 PM
Member since Apr 27th 2003
171 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13183, "Partsman New arrivals"

Hello again everyone we just received these new vehicles. Theres no motor with the Talon but we do have the motor and tranny of the GST.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
nosdeclipseMay-10-03 09:15 PM
Member since Dec 17th 2002
618 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13186, "RE: Partsman New arrivals"
In response to Reply # 0

how much for the outside driver side door handle off the esi?

98 eclipse gs
star stage 2 w/ bb, 8.6:1 je pistons, eagle rods, web turbo grind cams, udp, clutchmasters aluminum flywheel, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, hks aic 3, 8 injector setup, phantom grip lsd, datalogger

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

My9t5TalonMay-10-03 09:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#13188, "RE: Partsman New arrivals"
In response to Reply # 1

I got your e-mail...happen to have anypix of the panels?...PW, PL...grey in color, switches there? How much?

There were also a few more parts that I'm looking for as well...the plastic pieces for the side of the seats (pass. and driver), and the levers (or just lever covers...not sure if they come off or not), and the knobs for the side...I know there is a picture of this somewhere, let me try to find it for you...

thanx again if you can help...and if you can hold 'em 'til the 16 (Payday), then I'll know for sure if I can purchase them or not...

William 'Tha.Will' McGroarty

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

eklipsdrvr99May-10-03 10:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
#13189, "RE: Partsman New arrivals"
In response to Reply # 0

I need the passenger side tail light wiring off of the gst and the rubber door trim that goes around the doors when they are open off of either vehicle.

Mike
www.streamlinemotorsportsva.com
http://members.cardomain.com/eklipsdrvr99

shuwa29May-11-03 12:30 AM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#13193, "RE: Partsman New arrivals"
In response to Reply # 3

how much for the power window assembly. i would need everything. motors, mounts, connectors, swtiches, etc....not the door panels or anything but just the parts neccessary for me to have power windows. thank
later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

BuckNuttyMay-11-03 03:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#13195, "RE: Partsman New arrivals"
In response to Reply # 4

i jus need a drivers side power window/lock control ma bobber thingy. Also wondering how much for the drivers side door panel on the car w/ power windows.

extreme97ntMay-11-03 05:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#13201, "RE: Partsman New arrivals"
In response to Reply # 5

How much for both door panels? or just the leather inserts because i think other people needed some other stuff off of them.
Thanks
Paul
superjet3@aol.com

widebodiedMay-11-03 05:56 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#13206, "RE: Partsman New arrivals"
In response to Reply # 6

passener side taillight is needed asap, also, you have the entire stock sunroof assembly??

DWAYNE H
Honda coupe ~ SOLD!
R6 and Aprilia~ Sold on EBAY!
Red/Black/Silver 01 GSXR 750
96 2GNT, HRC STAGE 4 S20G, 2.4 SWAP< IN PROGRESS. Kaminari widebody, KMC suicides 19s. Apexi Safc AVCR RSM. Blowjax air ride.

distortMay-11-03 06:15 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2003
675 posts,
#13207, "RE: Partsman New arrivals"
In response to Reply # 7

im pretty sure im going to need the passenger (if the side matters) side side marker assembly and wire because mine was tore off awhile back and im going to go ahead and fix it... how much do you think that will be tho?

96 Eclipse GS

Mr PinkMay-11-03 07:03 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
274 posts,
#13209, "RE: Partsman New arrivals"
In response to Reply # 8

I'm looking for the center piece of the tail lights off the Eclipse and that piece of trim that goes around the stereo/dials area (you can see it in the lower left picture of the Talon). How much? Thanks.

Chris

http://www.kaptainmyke.com

REV_GSlowMay-11-03 08:06 AM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
#13213, "RE: Partsman New arrivals"
In response to Reply # 9

If the gst has the muffler, i'll take it. Let me know how much shipped to 23452

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #13183 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic