Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #11984
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Parts available" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Previous topic | Next topic
PartsManApr-27-03 06:22 PM
Member since Apr 27th 2003
171 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11984, "Parts available"

Vehicle : 98 Eclipse GS

Parts: All prices are O.B.O. And dont include shipping from (PA)
Sideskirts (OEM) $70
Rear Bumper (OEM) $80
Blitz Front bumper $150
Interior trim peices (what ya lookin for?) $1 - $100

All eclipse parts including turbos are available. Let me know what your looking for.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
cool_g_83Apr-27-03 07:00 PM
Member since Apr 27th 2002
478 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11995, "RE: Parts available"
In response to Reply # 0

Got an ashtray for sale that is grey?

Greg
'99 Black GS-T MT

Defi D-Series Boost Gauge, ExtremePsi Intake, Greddy Type-S BOV, Hallman Evolution MBC ... 3" Thermal R&D Exhaust soon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mitsuman297Apr-27-03 07:02 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
560 posts,
#12000, "RE: Parts available"
In response to Reply # 1

hey, i don't know if this is an eclipse part, but i need some of those screw type plastic things that hold the front bumper to the wheel well. DO you sell them, or do you know where i could get some? Thanx

winter project: custom t3/t4 turbo and some others

optimuspetersonApr-27-03 07:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#12003, "RE: Parts available"
In response to Reply # 2

i need the front piece to the drivers side sideskirt from a 97-99. The piece that connects to the fender. I need this soon. Must be in good condition and have brackets on the back, doesn't matter what color. please please help me.

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

MalenkoApr-27-03 10:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#12013, "RE: Parts available"
In response to Reply # 3
Apr-27-03 10:17 PM by Malenko

what color are the side skirts?
I need the piece of plastic above the hood release latch, also the coolant overflow resiviour (in my sig, to the left of the wastegate the white tub thingie). how close to delaware are you?

js99rsApr-28-03 07:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
#12042, "RE: Parts available"
In response to Reply # 4

about the sideskirts...im from Johnstown PA but ill be in carlilse this weekend...if you can meet me somewhere there ill take em.

-jason

eclipsekaiserApr-28-03 09:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#12051, "RE: Parts available"
In response to Reply # 5

Looking for the power antenna assembly. the Belt broke on the spyder, and the antenna will not retract. I would prefer to just buy tthe antenna with the belt attached, but not sure if people will go through the trouble to remove it. So I'll just buy the whole thing.

Or if you have a stationary set up, that would be alright as well. Let me know.

eclipsekaiser@aol.com

-K-

a_miller_76Apr-28-03 09:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#12052, "RE: Parts available"
In response to Reply # 6

Uhm...yeah, there's a bunch of people wanting OEM 97+ sideskirts. I want them too and I can mail you a check out today! Shipping to 31522....lemme know!

distortApr-28-03 10:38 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2003
675 posts,
#12058, "RE: Parts available"
In response to Reply # 7
Apr-28-03 10:44 AM by distort

i just need a cap for the washer fluid tank, and a clutch
and id pay you $100 for the side skirts

j/k on that tho

i need a cap for my washer fluid tank
and the like full assembly for the passnger corner light mine got tore off by a deer, i really need that

96 Eclipse GS

js99rsApr-28-03 10:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
#12062, "RE: Parts available"
In response to Reply # 8
Apr-28-03 10:58 AM by js99rs

i can give you cash and free beer from our keg if you are in carlilse for the show

-jason

a_miller_76Apr-28-03 11:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#12065, "RE: Parts available"
In response to Reply # 9

Just so you guys know, I'm not in a bidding war or fighting for those sideskirts, I'm just hoping he has another set

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #11984 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Previous topic | Next topic