Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2867
View in threaded mode

Subject: "attn: ALL BAY AREA 2GNTers" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
MindzJun-29-02 04:57 AM
Member since Feb 13th 2002
327 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2867, "attn: ALL BAY AREA 2GNTers"

I'm planning on getting as many 2gnt members in the bay area that I can to go to highway 9 next week somenight to go cruisin down the mountain as a group. So far, hadesomega, myself, zhr47, and loudeclipse (maybe) are going. I'm trying to get some other imports as well, I know very few people with domestics that are into cruisin. Anyone else wanna go? dave? eclipsinemcee? flossinpnoyracer? 510eclipse? kory? Let me know guys.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
510eclipseJun-29-02 12:53 PM
Member since May 12th 2002
424 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2868, "RE: attn: ALL BAY AREA 2GNTers"
In response to Reply # 0

what night what time where do we meet at, im down. as far as in the middle of the week though, depending on what time... it may take some compromising, i have to get up at 5am half the time. and oh yeah ill hit ya back on the email real quick here, just as soon as i get out side and take some picks of my semi dirty car with my new cheap ass digital camera.

-paul.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DVSJAYJun-30-02 08:15 AM
Member since May 28th 2002
270 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#2869, "RE: attn: ALL BAY AREA 2GNTers"
In response to Reply # 0

hey brother let me know i might be down if i got it off or not

Jay

--- Pics ---
https://420a.shutterfly.com/

randyJun-30-02 05:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
662 posts,
#2870, "RE: attn: ALL BAY AREA 2GNTers"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm down. Let us know the time, date and where to meet.

96 RST: Star Performance stag
05 scion xb: bolt ons
92 nissan 240sx
07 toyota sienna

KoryJun-30-02 07:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#2871, "RE: attn: ALL BAY AREA 2GNTers"
In response to Reply # 3

mid week is good... weekends... that road is packed! not an option to cruise mountainous roads when it's packed...

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, afx pulley, B&M SS, magecores & NGKs, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ 18psi~ Ported/Clipped 15 degrees Frank 2 w/46trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, AEM big brake upgrade w/MM pads, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

HadesOmegaJun-30-02 07:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#2872, "RE: attn: ALL BAY AREA 2GNTers"
In response to Reply # 4

when did I agree to this?

I said I would take you one night but as in tearin up the mountain not cruising hehe..

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

510eclipseJul-01-02 12:09 AM
Member since May 12th 2002
424 posts,
#2873, "RE: attn: ALL BAY AREA 2GNTers"
In response to Reply # 5

tearin up the mountain? heh sounds even better. so how bout you lead the pack and set the rules then HadesOmega, and we'll get this started.

MindzJul-01-02 05:47 AM
327 posts,
#2874, "RE: attn: ALL BAY AREA 2GNTers"
In response to Reply # 5

>when did I agree to this?
>
>I said I would take you one night but as in tearin up the
>mountain not cruising hehe..

I haven't stated a time yet, but I'm just going off the "I'll take you" statement. and cruisin means fast driving. I'm trying to plan it around thursday or friday night at around 11 or midnight. What do you guys think??

let me know what time and day would be good for you.

namelesseclipse (Guest)Jul-01-02 07:26 AM

#2875, "RE: attn: ALL BAY AREA 2GNTers"
In response to Reply # 7

I'm down to go Wednesday Night or Friday night....anything else is out of the question because I have to be at work at 5am the next morning.....

My Eclipse isn't built for turns so can't take that... I'll be in my other import

KoryJul-01-02 11:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#2876, "RE: attn: ALL BAY AREA 2GNTers"
In response to Reply # 8

just remember some of us can get our cars impounded if caught driving around and cruising, racing, etc. i dont like cruising at night much in my car

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, afx pulley, B&M SS, magecores & NGKs, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ 18psi~ Ported/Clipped 15 degrees Frank 2 w/46trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, AEM big brake upgrade w/MM pads, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

MindzJul-03-02 12:00 PM
327 posts,
#2877, "RE: attn: ALL BAY AREA 2GNTers"
In response to Reply # 9

since nobody's responding, how about we change this to next week. how does next wednesday sound?

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2867 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic