Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1401
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Chicago DSM's" Previous topic | Next topic
zerO toleranceFeb-14-02 03:39 PM
Member since Jan 31st 2002
20 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1401, "Chicago DSM's"

jus wonderin if there are any chi DSM's on this board cuz i must see at least 3 modded RS/GS/ESi's on the street everyday. aite just wondering cuz most of the people that are at the street scene are 4g63 and jus wanted to have more 420a representation. aite dats all peacee -=jay=-
p.s. also visit www.mwir.net for any get togethers and race spots.

95 Talon ESi
17in Motegi Mr7's gunmetal
Iceman CAI
A'PEXi dunk exhaust
Short shifter
and lots more....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
vector_racingFeb-15-02 02:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
393 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1402, "RE: Chicago DSM's"
In response to Reply # 0

There are a few of us from the area...Im from the burbs...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

trwebb26Feb-27-02 10:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
347 posts,
#1403, "RE: Chicago DSM's"
In response to Reply # 1

i live in the burbs too... schaumburg.

Hey... if either of you guys live close to woodfield mall... they are starting up a rookie league at the silicon motor speedway (www.smsonline.com)... it is a nascar racing game. It goes 6 weeks... you meet once a week and race like 100 laps (i think it is an hour) and I THINK you get food and drink, too. I'm going to find out details hopefully by friday. It'd be sweet if we could get some 420A supporters together to rip some shit up in that rookie league. Charge is $150 for 6 weeks.

Tim
trwebb26@yahoo.com
White 1999 GS - Manual Tranny
Mods: B&M Shifter, Symbroski Shifter Kit, RRE SS Clutch Line, AEM Short Ram Intake, Clear Side Markers, GS

markjavierFeb-28-02 05:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
45 posts,
#1404, "RE: Chicago DSM's"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm originally from Westshester, about 30 min west of Chicago. I'm currently in Buffalo NY, and will be moving back by spring.

Mark
99 RS

TeamMichael_97RSFeb-28-02 05:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#1405, "RE: Chicago DSM's"
In response to Reply # 0

Yep there are a few of us around. I'm in Woodridge, close to you guys in Schaumburg, a short highway drive. Once the weather is nicer we'll have to get together.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein

Michael J. Kulaga
e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, Hooker 4-1 Stepped Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, S-AFC, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Crane Fireball HI-6DI2, SS Clutch Line, NRG Susp. Motor Mount Ins., FU/RU/RL STBs, TSW Blade 17x7.5, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 215/45ZR-17. Front KVR Cross-Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Pads

To Be Installed: Ported/Polished Intake Manifold 1/2, Rear disc brake conversion kit w/, Rear KVR Cross Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Kevlar Pads, SS Brake Lines

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1401 Previous topic | Next topic