Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9844
View in threaded mode

Subject: "IL 2gnt meet" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
babybeclipseSep-14-03 07:20 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9844, "IL 2gnt meet"

x( damn it. I lost the whole post so I need to retype everything. Ok short and sweet.

Thank you to everyone who was able to the meet. You guys made it a truly great meet.

Those that missed out.

We had an FD (3g bi turbo RX7) getting a phat 3in downpipe install most of the meet. Which broke all hell loose after the install. (flames anyone? )

A SilverNT carpet kit install

Some minor fixes to Cerial5's stage II star kit

and me getting my ass saved by SilverNT from a cop on our cruise. Damn cyclops headlight Altho gotta give props to Bartlett PD for giving us a light when we needed to fix Cerial's vac/fuel leak.

Thanks agian.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
SILVERNTSep-14-03 08:50 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9845, "RE: IL 2gnt meet"
In response to Reply # 0

after i started telling that cop about tha hids, i was throwin some bullshit in there and he got so confused that i think he forgot about giving you a ticket. dumbass cop

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

babybeclipseSep-14-03 09:54 AM
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9846, "RE: IL 2gnt meet"
In response to Reply # 1

lol Well done my friend. I thank you agian. I hope that guy with the GS-T finds this sight. I wanna find out who made his DP.

pfmicksSep-14-03 11:34 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9847, "RE: IL 2gnt meet"
In response to Reply # 2

Wish I could have made it...lets have another meet in the fall...then we can install my turbo kit

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

bulloxSep-14-03 11:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#9848, "RE: IL 2gnt meet"
In response to Reply # 3

lol, i should have gone there instead of the UW-UNLV game. what a waste of time

NackersSep-14-03 01:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1912 posts,
#9849, "RE: IL 2gnt meet"
In response to Reply # 4

Hey you forgot about our 30hp free mod! The meet was cool, besides for all of mikes problem , but that will be fixed I'm sure.

Oh and Michael (mod), keep your damn hands off of our car! We are not going to pull the motor and thats final, mister!

www.ChicagoArea240sx.Editboard.com

TeamMichael_97RSSep-14-03 05:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#9850, "RE: IL 2gnt meet"
In response to Reply # 5

But I want to!!!!!!!!!

Come on... We can have it out in a day, no problem.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Smooth idle? We don't need no stinking smooth idle.

Mods List:
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/sig.htm

babybeclipseSep-14-03 01:51 PM
3083 posts,
#9851, "RE: IL 2gnt meet"
In response to Reply # 3

>Wish I could have made it...lets have another meet in the
>fall...then we can install my turbo kit

Hey, we are having another one next month! Bring it on!

We definatly need to do it agian. I'm go for a turbo install.

Diceman19Sep-14-03 02:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#9852, "RE: IL 2gnt meet"
In response to Reply # 7

if you are having another one next month, make the date soon so that i can plan ahead and tell anyone that asks me if im busy no. i have been trying to come to your meets in chicago since your turbo teardown project. i finally met chris at the shootout and i want to come hang out with you guys. (and ride in your rs-t ) anyways. make a date so everyone can plan long in advance.

ps. there is an indy meet on oct 11th so that is not a good saturday.

SILVERNTSep-14-03 04:18 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#9853, "RE: IL 2gnt meet"
In response to Reply # 8

oct 25 sat

Diceman19Sep-14-03 04:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#9854, "RE: IL 2gnt meet"
In response to Reply # 9

that is a wonderful day. that will work out beautifully. what time? is there gonna be a bbq? i want to taste some of your cooking. anyways. i am excited again. like i was the first meet we had.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9844 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic