Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8420
View in threaded mode

Subject: "NJ/PA/NY guys, I wanna get something huge together....." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse_gs_1512Jul-27-03 05:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8420, "NJ/PA/NY guys, I wanna get something huge together....."

Ok, as some of us know, the lehigh meet got cut really short...which is why I wanna get something huge together before the end of the summer. I'm thinking something like the 30th or 31st of August....that gives people time to get off from work(if need be) or get their cars ready. I'm open to suggestions as to where it could be held and stuff like that....but I really wanna get a big meet together before some of us go back to school(or where ever). I know of a couple places in Jersey where we could meet....if need be, I'll get a freakin permit for us to do it. Anyways, leave some suggestions!!!

2007 wrx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
steve0677Jul-27-03 05:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8421, "RE: NJ/PA/NY guys, I wanna get something huge together....."
In response to Reply # 0

u know im in dave, any weekend is good.

03 rally red evo viii - stock
cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/steve0677

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RemyJul-27-03 06:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8422, "RE: NJ/PA/NY guys, I wanna get something huge together....."
In response to Reply # 1

New Jersey is a perfect mid range spot for us NY-CT-NJ guys. I am all in favor for that but we would have to do this in a place that can hold all the cars and not get harrassed by the police. The normal everyday parking lot wont be big enuff

You should post this on dsmtuners and dsmtalk as well so we can all figure out a good location.

sonny bkJul-27-03 06:20 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#8423, "RE: NJ/PA/NY guys, I wanna get something huge together....."
In response to Reply # 2

I now a couple of parks that would be perfect, but i don't know how easy permits are to get. I don't think they're allowed to kick us out though. Its a public place to hang out.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=309975

RemyJul-27-03 06:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8424, "RE: NJ/PA/NY guys, I wanna get something huge together....."
In response to Reply # 3

>I now a couple of parks that would be perfect, but i don't
>know how easy permits are to get. I don't think they're
>allowed to kick us out though. Its a public place to hang
>out.
>
How public ? People tend to get nervous when alot of guys get together to have fun with there cars (Thanks Honda Boys)

eclipse_gs_1512Jul-27-03 06:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#8425, "RE: NJ/PA/NY guys, I wanna get something huge together....."
In response to Reply # 4

I could see if we could use one of the parking lots at the community college around me....there are like 5 huge lots that should be completely vacant on the weekend. I'll call the school and see if they'd let us hold it there. It'd be the perfect place if we got a shitload of cars to come!! The school is right off a major highway...so it should be easy to find. And if we can do it there i'll get everybody directions and stuff. If we can't do it there though, there are tons of other places...

2007 wrx

RemyJul-27-03 06:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8426, "RE: NJ/PA/NY guys, I wanna get something huge together....."
In response to Reply # 5

Well if we can make it very big and safe from police I can almost gaurantee all my NYC and CT peep will show up.

eclipse_gs_1512Jul-27-03 07:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#8427, "RE: NJ/PA/NY guys, I wanna get something huge together....."
In response to Reply # 6

If we end up having it in NJ...I'll do my best to make sure that the cops are cool with it.

2007 wrx

ajna_starJul-27-03 07:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
#8428, "RE: NJ/PA/NY guys, I wanna get something huge together....."
In response to Reply # 7

if its gonna be huge, should look into doing it legally.... would suck for people to travel only for it to get shut down in an hour

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

eclipse_gs_1512Jul-27-03 07:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#8429, "RE: NJ/PA/NY guys, I wanna get something huge together....."
In response to Reply # 8

yeah, that's what i'm thinking...it might cost a little money to get a permit or something, but it'd be well worth it.

2007 wrx

ajna_starJul-27-03 07:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
#8430, "RE: NJ/PA/NY guys, I wanna get something huge together....."
In response to Reply # 8

btw, college parking lot is a GREAT idea.... if everyone kicked in 2 or 3$ a piece, and we donated all the money to the college. they would DEFINTLY let us do it. as long as no one was wyling out in the parkinglots

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8420 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic