Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7747
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Lets get a So-Cal meet going....." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
Moderatorsd_eclipseJun-27-03 07:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7747, "Lets get a So-Cal meet going....."

Alright its summer time, most peeps are out of school, etc. Time to have a big so-cal meet. Im thinking like mid to late July. Plenty of time to pick a date that works for everyone, pick a spot and have a really good turn out. Perhaps a kind of potluck BBQ or something to that effect at a park or beach or something. Post up some date suggestions as well as places and let get this going!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
jsupetranJun-27-03 08:09 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7748, "RE: Lets get a So-Cal meet going....."
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-27-03 08:11 AM by jsupetran

anyone interested in a few socal guys to help install my turbo kit cause i have no clue how to and its been sitting in my living room for since dec 2002?
-------jezreel

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipsekaiserJun-27-03 08:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#7749, "RE: Lets get a So-Cal meet going....."
In response to Reply # 1

Yeah a SoCal meet will be cool. Haven't made an apperance in a while. I say lets make it a sunday afternoon meet, as many peeps work on a saturday. What do the rest of you say?

jsupetran: Installing the turbo kit is simple. Especially the HRC kit. I would highly recommend reading the instruction manual over and over again, until you can install this kit in your mind, then install it on your car. I am sure a few of us SoCal guys wouldn't mind helping out, but with hectic life/work schedules, timing will be a major factor. Go ahead and give it a shot, if you run into any trouble spots, the board will be here for you.

-K-

ezJun-27-03 08:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#7750, "RE: Lets get a So-Cal meet going....."
In response to Reply # 1

well, someone mentioned the track at LACR - but I dunno where that is. Does anyone want to meet at the cali speedway sometime sooner? I wanna try out the v2. I'm up for a mid july meet - like the bbq idea

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

ModeratorEvuLFleAJun-27-03 09:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#7751, "RE: Lets get a So-Cal meet going....."
In response to Reply # 3

If I'm still here I'm game.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

ClayJun-27-03 10:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#7752, "RE: Lets get a So-Cal meet going....."
In response to Reply # 4

I'm down with what ever you guys have planned.

95 GST | So-Cal

ChamukoJun-27-03 10:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#7753, "RE: Lets get a So-Cal meet going....."
In response to Reply # 5

hey clay ez you down for the LACR? maybe even before the meet? I wanna get some things one da car and try them out.
They upped the price though I think its 20 bucks to race now. Per car.
Its open during friday and wednesday. It gets packed on fridays though, wednesdays you can get as many runs as you can from 5-10pm. I dont know about now thoudh since its summer. Ussually one or 2 dsms if any there, we gotta rep. havnt lost to a honda yet

to get there

go on the 5 north
then to the 14 north ( palmdale/lancaster)
then get off on pechblosom or was it pearblosom? its a fruit...
then stay on the left in the fork and then stay on the road. Theres gonna be a gas station where the road forks again stay on the left again. then keep going youll see a big billboard.

maybe you guys wanna meet up and ride ther together?

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

ezJun-27-03 11:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#7755, "RE: Lets get a So-Cal meet going....."
In response to Reply # 6

ahh wednesday suck IMO. for one I'm still at work for the beginning of that session, for another my salsa class is wednesday night. I was hoping it was weekends like cali speedway. that's $20 too.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

ClayJun-27-03 09:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#7765, "RE: Lets get a So-Cal meet going....."
In response to Reply # 7

If i'm free on wed i'll go!

95 GST | So-Cal

Teameclipse804Jun-27-03 11:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#7766, "RE: Lets get a So-Cal meet going....."
In response to Reply # 8

Yeah a pot luck meet sounds good. I have one spot in mind but will hear more about the place from a friend going to an accord meet there this weekend.

Also, if you guys wanna set up a California Speedway meet for any of the night racing sessions, I'd be down to bring my wrx and test it out. I baby it though so I'd be hoping to get 15's (slower than stock hehe).

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

CVedEclipseJun-27-03 11:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#7767, "RE: Lets get a So-Cal meet going....."
In response to Reply # 9

im good for a bbq/potluck meet... just need to have it planned far enough in advance so that everyone can clear their schedules... as far as the tracks are concerned... i would rather go to lacr on a friday than calispeedway.. ive gotten 5 runs in on a crowded fri night at lacr... the last time i was at calispeedway.. i barely got in 3. it is a bit more of a drive for us inland guys, but its not too bad.

chamuko.. how often are you at lacr? i havent been in a long time, my damn car has been hurting for a long time now..

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7747 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic