Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7107
View in threaded mode

Subject: "So California Meet Up" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Previous topic | Next topic
Vinh766May-20-03 03:10 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
347 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7107, "So California Meet Up"

i thank god so much since the day i found this site out and all of guys here to help me out and all. it is so great, and i love my car now, i use to almost regret getting it, but now i couldn't have been happier. i think that it would be great if we could have some time were all the southern cali 2g's or any DSM's meet up and just share story and tech stuff. i think that would be a great idea. i live in irvine, but i would be willing to drive to LA or a little farther.. what do you guys/girls think?

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/db428e84_m40c1b269/d3f3/__sr_/d801.jpg?phd27PCBDoVEgv49

1997 Black Eclipse GS *Sold*
1995 Copper Eclipse GST

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
TeamJasonESi_TMay-20-03 03:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7108, "RE: So California Meet Up"
In response to Reply # 0

Wrong Section. Please read the section descriptions prior to posting.

Thanks!

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ClayMay-20-03 06:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#7111, "RE: So California Meet Up"
In response to Reply # 1

Dunno about the others but I'm going to HIN this sat,24th.

95 GST | So-Cal

EclipzeGamerMay-20-03 06:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
999 posts,
#7112, "RE: So California Meet Up"
In response to Reply # 2

No money to do HIN here . We do need to have another meet, even if it's just another Baja Fresh hangout session or something. Maybe we can even do Dromo1 again.

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

16.537 @ 84.00 mph, 2.489 60'

96rs-tMay-20-03 07:58 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#7136, "RE: So California Meet Up"
In response to Reply # 0

yeah, our cars are pretty sweet, our cosmetic exterior never gets out of date! its so cool when there are a grip of DSM's following eachother on the road! yeah we need a meet!

Vinh766May-20-03 08:16 PM
347 posts,
#7139, "RE: So California Meet Up"
In response to Reply # 4

is that it? nobody else wants to meet up?

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/db428e84_m40c1b269/d3f3/__sr_/d801.jpg?phd27PCBDoVEgv49

1995 Copper Eclipse GST

EclipzeGamerMay-20-03 11:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
999 posts,
#7142, "RE: So California Meet Up"
In response to Reply # 5

Bah, if someone sets a date and place, everyone will chime in and say if they can make it, then we'll all argue as usual over when it should be, and where. I'll get the ball rolling and suggest early to mid June, so we have plenty of time to make plans and all show. Maybe we can do a BBQ somewhere, and everyone bring something, potluck style. How's that sound?

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

Vinh766May-21-03 12:59 AM
347 posts,
#7143, "RE: So California Meet Up"
In response to Reply # 6

^^^
that would be a great idea, i started the threat but im just a newbie in this site and all, so can you take over eclipse gamerz please? um how about june 6th? or 7th, im from irvine but im willing to drive. please get this going, i can't wait to meet all of you guys and ur achievements. thanks a lot

1995 Copper Eclipse GST

FuSi0NMay-21-03 06:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#7145, "RE: So California Meet Up"
In response to Reply # 7

June 7th Santa Monica Cruise Part 2 & hangout, how does that sound?

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

EclipzeGamerMay-21-03 07:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
999 posts,
#7146, "RE: So California Meet Up"
In response to Reply # 7

That weekend is the weekend of my 1year anniversary, dunno if Jen will go for that. How about the weekend after?

I know of a neat park in Brea, I was thinking of maybe doing it there. Its not too far off the 57, maybe a mile or two from Brea mall. There is a nice little pond in the middle of it, and lots of parking, and I've never seen it too packed either. Jen and I have no problem organizing this shindig. Would everyone prefer to do it potluck (bring something for everyone to share) or just bring your own grub? A couple BBQ grills too wouldn't hurt either. Dunno if ours is worth evicting the spiders to bring, but I'll check it out.

I'll start the list of names, y'all know the drill =)

1. 98EclipseGirl (Jen)
2. EclipzeGamer
3. Vinh766

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

Vinh766May-21-03 09:04 AM
347 posts,
#7147, "RE: So California Meet Up"
In response to Reply # 9

you mean the weekend of the 31st rite? end of may? well that thing about how you said "you know the drill" i don't want to sound all stupid and all, but im new at this, and i DONT know the drill:( can you tell me the drill? lol thanks

1995 Copper Eclipse GST

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7107 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Previous topic | Next topic