Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6519
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Illinois meet" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
SILVERNTMar-31-03 07:57 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6519, "Illinois meet"

Who is willing to come out to the nw burbs, or around that area? i know at least 4 dsm guys that will come, including babybeclipse from the board. no date is set yet, i just wanna see whos interested
thanks
chris

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
SILVERNTApr-01-03 05:49 PM
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6531, "RE: Illinois meet"
In response to Reply # 0

bumpy bump

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamMichael_97RSApr-03-03 12:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#6542, "RE: Illinois meet"
In response to Reply # 1
Apr-03-03 12:24 PM by Michael_97RS

But Chris... I don't even like you man...

buwahahahaaa, just let me know a date and time (more than 20 minutes ahead of time). Hopefully I'll be free.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

SILVERNTApr-03-03 12:35 PM
4543 posts,
#6543, "RE: Illinois meet"
In response to Reply # 2

mikey likes it! we just need more people mike, damn the illinois 2gnters are lazy, even brian hasnt posted!
lol
chris

TeamMichael_97RSApr-03-03 01:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#6544, "RE: Illinois meet"
In response to Reply # 3

Yeah, but Brian's a punk too

A lot of people don't ceck this section all the time, might do better to also send some e-ails to those we know in the area.

I also posted a link to our sister cars (ASOG) and see if any of them wish to make a showing/help plan.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

Hult250RApr-03-03 06:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#6546, "RE: Illinois meet"
In response to Reply # 4

SilverNT Any news on the national meet? Is it gonna happen
this summer?
When are you planning the "burbs" Illinois meet?
I may be able to make it
~Luke

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

mcgyvrApr-04-03 04:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#6547, "RE: Illinois meet"
In response to Reply # 5

whens the meet, I might be around....

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

redavenger97Apr-05-03 04:51 AM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
3 posts,
#6559, "RE: Illinois meet"
In response to Reply # 6

how about at the streets of woodfield in schaumburg, ive been
to a few dsm meets there and it turned out pretty well.

SILVERNTApr-05-03 11:25 PM
4543 posts,
#6566, "RE: Illinois meet"
In response to Reply # 7

streets of woodfield will be the place, lets say 2 weeks from
now 4/19/03 i think thats the saturday.  around 3pm would be
good.  im thinkin car meet, then food (Chipotle, big ass
burritos), movie, then whatever is left to do.  

TeamMichael_97RSApr-06-03 01:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#6570, "RE: Illinois meet"
In response to Reply # 8

I'll have  to introduce you to better burritos one day
brother.

http://images.cardomain.com/installs/289000-289999/289961_1_full.jpg

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker
Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp,
S-AFC

babybeclipseApr-06-03 04:57 PM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6573, "RE: Illinois meet"
In response to Reply # 9

Whats a punk?  lol

You know I'm there. Yo were did everyone go last time we
planned a meet? It was just the 3 of us last time.

I gotta have another BBQ Chris. That Bring everyone out  

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6519 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic