Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3041
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Tennessee Valley 2gnt meet!!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
GorkoRacingJul-16-02 03:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3041, "Tennessee Valley 2gnt meet!!"

Ok this is for all the AL/TN 2gnters who wanna have a meet around here. Where do you all want to have this. I am in huntsville, kinda a middle ground between the montgomery/bham boys and the tenn guys so we could have it here if you guys feel like driving to huntsville. I get my turbo in 2 weeks too so if you want you guys can help me out with putting it in too. Lemme know what you all think.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
cucumberJul-16-02 05:01 AM
Member since Feb 05th 2002
592 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3042, "RE: Tennessee Valley 2gnt meet!!"
In response to Reply # 0

How far a drive from Nashville is it to Huntsville?

"i want a turbo that gets full boost (35psi) at 2500rpms, and will make about 490hp to the wheels and make my greddy type blow off valve louder than jet airplanes

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

fauchpjJul-16-02 05:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#3043, "RE: Tennessee Valley 2gnt meet!!"
In response to Reply # 1

can i crash at your place?

whats your address? email it to me if you dont wanna post it

neoamdJul-16-02 05:33 AM
Member since Jul 02nd 2002
109 posts,
#3044, "RE: Tennessee Valley 2gnt meet!!"
In response to Reply # 1

What about Tuscaloosa? There is a hooters there

Here is its info!

5025 Oscar Baxter Drive
Tuscaloosa, AL 35405

205-758-3035

---------------------------]
www.neoamd.net/car/rex.htm
^ my RX7

theallpowerfulmeJul-16-02 05:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#3045, "RE: Tennessee Valley 2gnt meet!!"
In response to Reply # 3

Nashville to Huntsville is approximately 2 hrs, isn't that about the same as montgomery to huntsville? I can meet up with anybody coming down from the nashville area (i.e. cucumber, xeclipseracerx, and others). Also, what day yall thinking about doing this? I vote we do it on a friday or sunday so we can all go to the track, too, but we can do without the track if yall don't want to.

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

neoamdJul-16-02 08:46 AM
Member since Jul 02nd 2002
109 posts,
#3046, "RE: Tennessee Valley 2gnt meet!!"
In response to Reply # 4

i have church sunday haha.. where do you guys wanna meet?

---------------------------]
www.neoamd.net/car/rex.htm
^ my RX7

fauchpjJul-16-02 09:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#3047, "RE: Tennessee Valley 2gnt meet!!"
In response to Reply # 5

i sat huntsville so we can do the turbo. a friday to sunday thing. i dont care about takin my car to the track personally...

i think montgomery is about 2hrs from huntsville, and bham is between those two cities. so the montgomery guys could meet with me in bham and we could follow each other up there.

GorkoRacingJul-16-02 01:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#3048, "RE: Tennessee Valley 2gnt meet!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Thats cool, I can check with one of my friends who has a pretty nice garage with every tool imaginable to see if we can chill there or we can do it at my house or maybe even at the local avis rentacar(i know the dudes son). Only problem is I prolly cant have a ton of people crashin here since its my dads house here but we could throw in a few bucks and get a hotel room if we need too. Plus I'll see if some guys here want to go in on a keg or something too for a little fun. I'll start seein whats up tomorrow if you guys think thats cool.

fauchpjJul-16-02 02:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#3049, "RE: Tennessee Valley 2gnt meet!!"
In response to Reply # 7

cool. how old do you have to be to get a hotel room. im 19...

GorkoRacingJul-17-02 12:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#3050, "RE: Tennessee Valley 2gnt meet!!"
In response to Reply # 8

You have to be 21 at most of the places around here. Its cool tho I got friends with fakes and some who are 21 and my sisters boyfriend is 26 so. I'm still 20 tho.

cucumberJul-17-02 03:36 AM
Member since Feb 05th 2002
592 posts,
#3051, "RE: Tennessee Valley 2gnt meet!!"
In response to Reply # 9

In Murfreesboro, you can be 18 to get a hotel room. I think. I did on graduation night and prom night. BTW, I'm 18. Keep me posted on this, cause I would really like to go, my GS-T should be ready to go down there.

"i want a turbo that gets full boost (35psi) at 2500rpms, and will make about 490hp to the wheels and make my greddy type blow off valve louder than jet airplanes

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3041 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic