Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2572
View in threaded mode

Subject: "NYC MEET: Lets make it happen!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
deuceJun-13-02 01:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2572, "NYC MEET: Lets make it happen!"

We have alot of members from the NY area including Jersey and CT. I wanna set something up for us all to chill one day within the next week or so. I live in BKLYN and I know we have some queens people and I think it would cool if we all chilled one day. So I want everyone who is willing to come to tell me their e-mail address so I can arrange this. tia

Later

My 2gnt will forever be missed.....
Hello 1997 GS-T Spyder!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The1BillJun-13-02 04:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2292 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2573, "RE: NYC MEET: Lets make it happen!"
In response to Reply # 0

Well, I propose a meeting at Bear Mountain. Nothing like flying down some country roads... That, and the area is really nice. Would be a good spot, IMO. I might even make the trip down to visit if my car is fixed...
-=B-=

Dude, Boeing called. They want their wing back.

Dark0ne95: There is a butthole on that girl that his going to feel the wrath of 23 yeras of worldwide hate.
Me: Can I put that in my sig?
Dark0ne95: GO right fucking ahead.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

deuceJun-13-02 01:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#2574, "RE: NYC MEET: Lets make it happen!"
In response to Reply # 1

Nice idea but its a bit of a trip from here, any one wanna make it near the city?

Later

Doug96GSJun-14-02 07:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
#2575, "RE: NYC MEET: Lets make it happen!"
In response to Reply # 2

I live in Orange County, anywhere in the city vacinity is cool. My e-mail is dkrauze@hotmail.com

deuceJun-14-02 08:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#2576, "RE: NYC MEET: Lets make it happen!"
In response to Reply # 3

Nice we've got 2 so far comon guys lets make this happen.

Later

icedoutJun-16-02 10:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#2577, "RE: NYC MEET: Lets make it happen!"
In response to Reply # 4

hey if it's a sun. i can do it. The palisades center is a nice place to meet up and they have a D & B in there also.
hit me up
jerryconnolly@hotmail.com

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

thisismygsJun-16-02 11:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#2578, "RE: NYC MEET: Lets make it happen!"
In response to Reply # 5

i'm down.

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

deuceJun-18-02 01:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#2579, "RE: NYC MEET: Lets make it happen!"
In response to Reply # 6

Ok so we've got 5 including me, comon I know there are a bunch of NYC and NJ members, lets get at least 10 then we can set this up.

later

bhomeyerJun-18-02 04:32 AM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
144 posts,
#2580, "RE: NYC MEET: Lets make it happen!"
In response to Reply # 7

Well, if no one minds a venge showin up... Maybe 2.. I think I can get HomeyNY from asog in on this. haha... Palisades Park mall? I'd rather not drive into the city, cuz well, the roads blow, and my car's too low. But if I have to, I will. haha

Brian...
95 Venge

thisismygsJun-18-02 06:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#2581, "RE: NYC MEET: Lets make it happen!"
In response to Reply # 8

what's up bri?! i definitely wouldn't mind, and actually look forward to having some venge's at the meet. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

deuceJun-18-02 12:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#2582, "RE: NYC MEET: Lets make it happen!"
In response to Reply # 9

ok so just a couple more and lets set it up?

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2572 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic