Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4501
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Hit up NED last night . ." Previous topic | Next topic
gsTURBOeclipseOct-28-04 02:40 PM
Member since Mar 24th 2004
265 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4501, "Hit up NED last night . ."

I finally hit my goal!!

I ran 14.036 @ 103.89 at NED last nite!!! This is with a 92 FWD turbo dsm with an intake, exhaust, mbc, fuel pump, afc, street tires, pump gas, and 15 psi . .

I also ran my highest mph which was 14.13 @ 104.02!!!

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOot!! I plan to get drag radials for next year and run 13's with da bish!!

13.4@106

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
420a-TnthewerksOct-28-04 05:37 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4502, "RE: Hit up NED last night . ."
In response to Reply # 0

sweetness! 13's are so damn close for you, good luck when you get better tires!

i'm going to be going to the track for the first time either this weekend or next just to see what i get before major modifications come this winter . any pointers for taking off at a track?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

gsTURBOeclipseOct-28-04 06:23 PM
265 posts,
#4503, "RE: Hit up NED last night . ."
In response to Reply # 1

another frontdriver i see . . yay!!! . . launch at a lower rpm otherwise you will do nothing but spin n wheel hop . . . i slip the clutch a pretty good amount (do not dump it, but don't slip it so much that u burn it) . . i pretty much just take my foot off the clutch slowly as if i was driving normal except i matt it when i feel it let out . .

when you feel yourself spin . . FEATHER THE GAS!!!!!

13.4@106

ArkOct-28-04 07:23 PM
Member since Aug 31st 2004
1570 posts,
#4504, "RE: Hit up NED last night . ."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
any pointers for taking off at a track?

Practice.

forums.kaptainmyke.com/index.php?&act=garage&CODE=12&CID=8
- AGP CAI
- AGP EVM
- MOPAR Stage 1 ECU
- 500cc Injectors

And he wonders why he couldn't make her happy...and someone obviously hasnt moved on. lol

soulcontrollerOct-28-04 07:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#4505, "RE: Hit up NED last night . ."
In response to Reply # 3

very nice! what were your 60' times? i can only manage 2.4's, but thats with an atx... i dont really know how much street drags would improve that.

gsTURBOeclipseOct-29-04 02:09 PM
265 posts,
#4507, "RE: Hit up NED last night . ."
In response to Reply # 4

my best 60' time is 2.3 . . i pretty much get that every time now . . i am still on shitty street tires but i will let you know next year how my 60' improve with drag radials!!

13.4@106

Teamner947Nov-08-04 04:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
#4511, "RE: Hit up NED last night . ."
In response to Reply # 5

Well, NED really blows for traction if you go on street nights. They don't really prep the track at all.

Next season, go to the Test&Tune sessions on Saturdays or Sundays. Test&Tune is orders of magnitude better than street nights. I bet you could easily get into the 13's without buying anything else for that car if the conditions were right.

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

er0ckzNov-09-04 12:13 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2004
431 posts,
#4512, "RE: Hit up NED last night . ."
In response to Reply # 6

soo sexy

HRC S16G. FMIC. 8.5:1 JE PISTONS. CROWER RODS.

engz
www.cnnmotorsports.com | http://www.cardomain.com/id/el2ocz33

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4501 Previous topic | Next topic