Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4482
View in threaded mode

Subject: "ATTENTION ALL FLORIDA RACERS" Previous topic | Next topic
badboyracingOct-11-04 11:57 AM
Member since Sep 24th 2004
17 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4482, "ATTENTION ALL FLORIDA RACERS"

Hi guys,
I live in Tampa, FL and I am speaking with several local racetracks to host a HUGE import/ compact car racing event. The host track will either be Bradenton Motorsports Park (Bradenton, FL), Lakeland Motorsport Park (Lakeland, FL), or Sunshine Dragway( located in Clearwater, FL). The date is still pending. I need some feedback on how many people might be interested in such an event. The event will consist of e.t. bracket and heads-up categories. Please spread the word around and see how many people would like to attend. The more interest the more sponsership money I can collect. Thanks Guys.
-Eduardo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
grainOct-11-04 12:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4483, "RE: ATTENTION ALL FLORIDA RACERS"
In response to Reply # 0

they have these events already on tampa racing

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Fast420AOct-12-04 09:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#4484, "RE: ATTENTION ALL FLORIDA RACERS"
In response to Reply # 1

Sunshine and Lakeland are only 1/8th miles so now one likes going there. BMP is much better...tr.com has a race there on Oct 23 for tr.com members. You going there grain?

grainOct-12-04 11:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#4485, "RE: ATTENTION ALL FLORIDA RACERS"
In response to Reply # 2

um.. theres sposted to be a 2gnt meet there that day. i dunno whats going on, but i plan on being up there

Fast420AOct-12-04 05:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#4486, "RE: ATTENTION ALL FLORIDA RACERS"
In response to Reply # 3

2gnt meet at BMP at the tr.com track meet?

injendsmOct-13-04 07:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#4487, "RE: ATTENTION ALL FLORIDA RACERS"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Fast420A
2gnt meet at BMP at the tr.com track meet? ______________________________________________________________________________ Proud owner of a new 2004 SRT-4 in Flame Red

the 2gnt/FLDSM meet is being held from 12-probably 5 ish and the TR.com meet is that night.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Fast420AOct-13-04 08:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#4488, "RE: ATTENTION ALL FLORIDA RACERS"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by Fast420A 2gnt meet at BMP at the tr.com track meet? ______________________________________________________________________________ Proud owner of a new 2004 SRT-4 in Flame Red
the 2gnt/FLDSM meet is being held from 12-probably 5 ish and the TR.com meet is that night.

Okay so is the meet at the Mission Bell plaza again next to checkers?

injendsmOct-13-04 09:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#4489, "RE: ATTENTION ALL FLORIDA RACERS"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Fast420A
Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by Fast420A 2gnt meet at BMP at the tr.com track meet? ______________________________________________________________________________ Proud owner of a new 2004 SRT-4 in Flame Red
Okay so is the meet at the Mission Bell plaza again next to checkers? ______________________________________________________________________________ Proud owner of a new 2004 SRT-4 in Flame Red

no, the 2gnt/FLDSM meet is at the track. we are meeting up at BMP at noon.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Fast420AOct-13-04 09:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#4490, "RE: ATTENTION ALL FLORIDA RACERS"
In response to Reply # 7

Ok. I think I can make it there but I know I'll be at the TR.com meet.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4482 Previous topic | Next topic