Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5160
View in threaded mode

Subject: "14.90 Done deal!" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorbullettdsmMay-27-06 05:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5160, "14.90 Done deal!"

Well, I posted a couple of days ago about my last runs at Lebanon Valley Dragway. Long night and problems with their equipment. They ended up giving me my first run slip for my runs that day. Nothing on my second run. Well I just called them and they told me that, of course, they saved the info! I asked her to look at my second run and she came back with;

14.90@94.?? with a 2.0 launch

(honestly didn't hear the last of it because I was stuck on the 14 number, heh, heh). So broke 15 but I pick up the slip probably June 9th when one of the clubs I'm in does track day. I'll post all the numbers then. But then again, I may drop that number on June 9th .

MB

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
GSGoinFastMay-27-06 06:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
822 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5161, "RE: 14.90 Done deal!"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Well, I posted a couple of days ago about my last runs at Lebanon Valley Dragway. Long night and problems with their equipment. They ended up giving me my first run slip for my runs that day. Nothing on my second run. Well I just called them and they told me that, of course, they saved the info! I asked her to look at my second run and she came back with; 14.90@94.?? with a 2.0 launch (honestly didn't hear the last of it because I was stuck on the 14 number, heh, heh). So broke 15 but I pick up the slip probably June 9th when one of the clubs I'm in does track day. I'll post all the numbers then. But then again, I may drop that number on June 9th . MB

Like I said in the other thread, I am proud of you man. Great job!

-Chris
1999 Eclipse T-GS

2.4 Project is Officially underway

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420a-TnthewerksMay-27-06 06:51 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#5162, "RE: 14.90 Done deal!"
In response to Reply # 1

Fastest N/A ever?

GSGoinFastMay-27-06 06:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
822 posts,
#5163, "RE: 14.90 Done deal!"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Fastest N/A ever?

No, FASTEST CAR EVER!!!!

I think you mean fastest NA 2gnt

-Chris
1999 Eclipse T-GS

2.4 Project is Officially underway

420a-TnthewerksMay-27-06 07:01 AM
2267 posts,
#5164, "RE: 14.90 Done deal!"
In response to Reply # 3
May-27-06 07:02 AM by 420a-Tnthewerks

Originally posted by GSGoinFast
Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks Fastest N/A ever?
No, FASTEST CAR EVER!!!! I think you mean fastest NA 2gnt

Well duuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is 2gnt.coooooooomm

ModeratorbullettdsmMay-27-06 07:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#5165, "RE: 14.90 Done deal!"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by GSGoinFast
Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks Fastest N/A ever?
No, FASTEST CAR EVER!!!!

You really think so, Chris No, no, J/K.

Thanks for the good words Chris. I appreciate that coming from you. The car def. has more. I'm thinking of trying to get a little extra out of it with the afc, also. I have been waiting for my Uego to come in and it finally has. I suspect that I will be contacting you at some point for some pointers.

MB

ModeratoreclipzGSTMay-30-06 08:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#5170, "RE: 14.90 Done deal!"
In response to Reply # 5

Congrats again Mark! I JUST saw this posted on NEDSM. I guess I'm lagging.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

420a-TnthewerksMay-30-06 11:49 AM
2267 posts,
#5171, "RE: 14.90 Done deal!"
In response to Reply # 6

Seriously, WTF is wrong with 2gnt? Nobody even cares the guy went 14.90 NA! I'm seriously asking.. Is this the fastest recorded NA 2gnt??

ModeratorVX100May-30-06 03:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#5172, "RE: 14.90 Done deal!"
In response to Reply # 7

At least the 2nd fastest that I know of. There was one other person who hit a 14 sec time, and his car was REALLY built up, but I don't know if he got faster than a 14.90.

Good job, I'll get there some day It's just a matter of when I get a good run and when more parts get on the car.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

BlackMagicJun-02-06 04:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#5178, "RE: 14.90 Done deal!"
In response to Reply # 8

Just saw this, very nice! Must be fun to know that you can be beat some of the turbo guys eh?

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-05-06 12:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#5183, "RE: 14.90 Done deal!"
In response to Reply # 9

Congratulations man! Finally!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5160 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic