Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectRE: Introducing my Project
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=932&mesg_id=964
964, RE: Introducing my Project
Posted by fastmaxxcooper, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i already beat you on the wideband

if i did get megasquirt i can tune it via my laptop right?

that way i tune it until it has perfect air/fuel and ignition ect. then i only pay for dyno pulls.

but would megasquirt pass emissions? i need this to be a street legal car that doesn't have a check engine light and will pass an obd-II test.

the car isn't registered right now so i need to have it inspected as soon as i get it running so i can get it on the road.

has anyone made a harness set-up that you could quick disconnect and swap management? if it is worth i think i might take a look at that. i'm keeping all my other emission components so i think i could make it happen.

maybe i might stop and think about pulling the engine and coordinating the engine bay a little different so i can do this.

if i do swap to forged internals i might as well go with some bigger injectors and get forged rods too.

i hate all these decisions i have to make. i really really want the car on the road since it's been more than a year so i need it to be streetable and passable.
I generated this page in 0.0092060565948486 seconds, executing 6 queries.