Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectNames JesseM.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=649
649, Names JesseM.
Posted by Warmage12, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My names Jesse. I'm 18 and live in Spartanburg SC. I work for a performance shop called TOP DEAD CENTER. We're the number one performance shop in upstate SC. ;) I own a wonderful 1995 RS. It has 213k on the chasis and 110k or so miles on the motor. I'm pretty skilled at working on the 420a and have performed all mechanics to it since i bought it 1 year ago. I've replaced the whole engine including a clutch job, engine change, axles and cv boots. alternator, etc etc. I love working on the car and Love driving it. The shop i work for is primarily hondas and nissans; which brands have very good cars, I won't lie. We have 3 BOOSTED 350z shop cars inlcuding 1 as a full time drift car. However i love my DSM and can't think of getting rid of it. I rarely drive it 30-40 miles in a 7 day week. So its well babied. I have the a unique opportunity of having the full brunt of a very nice tuning shop to help me. I use Motul 100% synthetic fluids throughout the car. I have a short race list of wins. :) to date my best wins are a b16 honda swap and 10.5 on 1/8...Nothing impressive but it does put up a fight. I'll post some pics and my dyno chart.

This is my car, i just got nice rims and lowered the front but havn't gotten pics yet. I'll change them out when i get pics.

My unique inside. Red and black. not finished yet. I'm changing it around a bit.

Old engine pic

To date i have Megan 4-1 headers, Tenzo r short ram, Energy suspension tq mount inserts, ARP headstuds, Megan cat-delete, and modified OEM exhaust. I have drift z wheels on spectra tires kumho knock off's) :p They're fat for an eclipse... 17x9 +35 big wheels for an eclipse, but they fit nice and i lost no acceleration to them. old wheels were the lowsy 15's in the pics.

My dyno chart

Plenty of room for improvment.
650, RE: Names JesseM.
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome. We are always looking for new vendors.

I wont lie, we really dont care what shop cars your shop has! Get rid of the red paint, your car is not a honda.
652, RE: Names JesseM.
Posted by taclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
boost it!
653, RE: Names JesseM.
Posted by 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
jesse will never boost his car. years from that stage. yes, terry, i agree, get rid of the red.
654, RE: Names JesseM.
Haha, mikey don't be mean just yet. No i'm not gona boost it. I have a different plan for it. Which is one of the reasons why i'm on here. I have a small bet with my boss. I'll explain it in a different thread but its funny

The read paint is gona be changed a bit. I'm keeping it but with a different pattern that involves black on all normal surfaces but red in the details. The red in the gauge cluster is just straight badass. I don't care what you say. lol. The entire dash done in red was a bad mistake though. I'll get more recent pics up soon. The rims helped her alot and so did the drop on the front.

We'd love to have more customers. Like i said the shop is geared for honda's and nissans, but if more DSM's come...they'd have no choice. We do sell all the basic stuff and theres always the dyno...which mickey loosened the straps on. ;) However you should care about the shop cars...i doubt there's and eclipse on here that could take em. ;) and i love eclipses. but we won't go there.
655, RE: Names JesseM.
I'd love to boost it in all truth. But i've got too much to learn and not enough money. I'm gona do my first turbo on a honda. Much easier. Not as exciting but much easier.

Hey, how much is that samco hose buy in thing? I'd love to do that. I need red though.
658, RE: Names JesseM.
Posted by RoninEclipse2G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
I wont lie, we really dont care what shop cars your shop has! Get rid of the red paint, your car is not a honda.

+1

Welcome though
668, RE: Names JesseM.
Posted by chill, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yea definitely lose all that red. I was doing a high comp+spray 2.4 for my car but I gotta pause it for a little bit
669, RE: Names JesseM.
Posted by teklein, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Oh shit.

2gnt is about to go to hell.
674, RE: Names JesseM.
Posted by boostedclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i remember when my car was that slow.. and i used to get spanked every day on the road.. i could bearly keep up with celicas... now im runnin g35s and i love it!!!

p.s.. please dont boost a honda.. everybody and their mommas drivin one of those.. and to me honda=ricer.. unless u got those new civics si i can fuck with those
675, RE: Names JesseM.
Posted by xcasbonx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome Jesse. Your interior totally reminds me of when I first got my Talon and thought painting the entire interior red was such an awesome thing to do LOL. That car is gone now though.

Sounds like you know your way around the engine bay pretty well. Always nice to have new members who know a thing or two and can chime in to help others out!
I generated this page in 0.0089688301086426 seconds, executing 7 queries.