Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectRE: huge pics, sharin my pics shure no ones done this lol
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=409&mesg_id=434
434, RE: huge pics, sharin my pics shure no ones done this lol
Posted by 2GeclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
"...atleast he doesnt have a 5 ft wing and a huge body kit..."

What? You didn't think there was worse than that?

You'd have to have some serious work done to use that turbo efficiently. You didn't think to go with a different radiator setup to avoid cutting the hood?

Somebody is going to see you parked somewhere and say "That's a really big turbo. Where are my tin snips?" That's if it makes it anywhere to park.

That looks straight out of www.homemadeturbo.com. Infact, i'm going to link this thread on there.

Those are REALLY big pictures.

What you spent hacking a shit manifold all to hell and welding a flange on it you could have bought a perfectly good cast manifold....

That thing is going to crack if it ever makes it's first real heat cycle. The tubing they use is crap 9 times out of 10. You really think it will hold up to however much that turbo weighs? How much does that thing weigh anyway?

I didn't butcher you too bad but i dont sugarcoat anything.

You need to read neons.org and this site as much as you can.

Read other people's build threads on BOTH sites. Search around for other people's projects to give you a realistic idea of what you can do and how to do it right.

I generated this page in 0.0081050395965576 seconds, executing 6 queries.