Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectRE: New to site, so hello everyone
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=1725&mesg_id=1728
1728, RE: New to site, so hello everyone
Posted by CandiPaint2G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thats my fault, I was in a hurry but i'll try to slow down and use better grammer and review my punctuation for yall. Well, I just finished putting the engine back together completly after having my new JE pistons(8:8:1) and Eagle rods installed. I also pieced the head together after a mild port and polish job, a five angle job and installed some new Crower stage 2 cams with matching Ti retainers and springs. I even managed to find a set of updated rockers and lifters from a PT Cruiser on eBay for dirt cheap and some used nice blue AEM cam gears. I of course used a new Cometic gasket with new ARP main and head studs to hold it all together. I hope I didn't forget anything during the build but I think I covered all my bases. Oh yea, I went ahead and installed all new timing components and including tensioners, pulleys, and oil pump. Anyways, now I am just doing some more homework and figuring out what turbo would be best for my supporting mods so if anyone has any input, that would be great.

I generated this page in 0.012334823608398 seconds, executing 6 queries.