Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectNew to site, so hello everyone
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=1725
1725, New to site, so hello everyone
Posted by CandiPaint2G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hello everyone, got online and found your guys and im thankful i did...ive found so much info here that will help in my turbo setup which i proud to say i am starting. ive spent the past few months building the engine from the bottom and working my way up to support my turbo and now its just a matter of finding my turbo with that being said, i live in fort worth and havent had much luck finding the help i need with this engine but thank God for the internet....anyways, ive been online all day looking over the different forums you guys have built and i simply cant wait. well,i hope to get the chance to meet or hear from all the differnet members here, so ill c u guys around and i hope to learn some new things during the next few weeks of my build...........frank l
1726, RE: New to site, so hello everyone
Posted by Fallen4ng31, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by CandiPaint2G
i hope to learn some new things during the next few weeks

I would put punctuation and grammar at the top of that list. You'll get much further here if you type like an adult.

That being said; Welcome! Let's hear some details of your build.
1728, RE: New to site, so hello everyone
Posted by CandiPaint2G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thats my fault, I was in a hurry but i'll try to slow down and use better grammer and review my punctuation for yall. Well, I just finished putting the engine back together completly after having my new JE pistons(8:8:1) and Eagle rods installed. I also pieced the head together after a mild port and polish job, a five angle job and installed some new Crower stage 2 cams with matching Ti retainers and springs. I even managed to find a set of updated rockers and lifters from a PT Cruiser on eBay for dirt cheap and some used nice blue AEM cam gears. I of course used a new Cometic gasket with new ARP main and head studs to hold it all together. I hope I didn't forget anything during the build but I think I covered all my bases. Oh yea, I went ahead and installed all new timing components and including tensioners, pulleys, and oil pump. Anyways, now I am just doing some more homework and figuring out what turbo would be best for my supporting mods so if anyone has any input, that would be great.

I generated this page in 0.0077800750732422 seconds, executing 7 queries.