Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectRE: Pics of my car
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=1040&mesg_id=1049
1049, RE: Pics of my car
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Gotta love the sharp eyes on 2GNT, right? :thumbsup

The intake pipe rubbing against the battery is a common thing. The way I fixed it on my car was to cut a little more material off the end of the pipe where it mounts to the TB. This shortens the elbow right there and gets the pipe a bit of space near the battery. Looks like you've got plenty of material to cut at that end, so give it a shot, eh?

You should really replace that radiator hose, there, too. Looks like its got a bulge forming. Not a good thing, like Eigle mentioned.

As for the headlights, www.dsmsource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66059.

I just used some spray paint to fix the fading trim on my Galant this morning and it looks pretty good. If you can sand all that rubberized stuff off the trim, you can paint them and they will look a ton better. Or, you can order them from a dealership, which isn't too expensive.

Your car has seen its share of hard times, but a lot of them have. Don't let it get you down too much. A $1000 and some elbow grease will go a long way to getting your car back.
I generated this page in 0.0074591636657715 seconds, executing 6 queries.