Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectHey all
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=1001
1001, Hey all
Posted by 97GS-Majik, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey all im new here to the forum, heard about this site from a friend, hopefully ill learn a lot from you guys since i need to :)
1002, RE: Hey all
Posted by cs82685, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome to the site. :cheers

Originally posted by 97GS-Majik
Hey all im new here to the forum, heard about this site from a friend, hopefully ill learn a lot from you guys since i need to :)

If you do your homework and ask well thought out questions that haven't been asked a hundred times before (i.e. use the search button first), you will learn a lot here and many of the members will be willing to help you learn. I started out here oh almost 3 years ago now and went from having only ever changed my oil, to installing a turbo kit, to changing my own headgasket/timing belt, etc. I learned it all from reading up on the topics I was interested in and asking intelligent (ok some where dumb) questions when necessary.

Please please please just don't ask "I wanna turbo my ride yo, watta I need 2 do it"

1003, RE: Hey all
Posted by twack, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hi
1004, RE: Hey all
Posted by Alambrose84, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im new too but have used this site as reference to things many times before guarentee if you search its already been asked and answered a hundred times, full motor build up was alot of help.
1005, RE: Hey all
Posted by nyBoosted420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
welcome
1006, RE: Hey all
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Alambrose84
im new too but have used this site as reference to things many times before guarentee if you search its already been asked and answered a hundred times, full motor build up was alot of help.

And a welcome to you too :cheers

Not to be forgotten is the wiki as a constantly evolving information entity.

( :scratch where did all the big words come from all of the sudden?)
1007, RE: Hey all
Posted by DSMechanic97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hello
I generated this page in 0.011447906494141 seconds, executing 7 queries.