Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectRE: Awesome Video
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=2144&mesg_id=2145
2145, RE: Awesome Video
Posted by 2ndGen-ElTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hello, Welcome. You can browse the BST forums I believe, though I think there is some type of lurker period until you can actually make threads/replies for that sub forum.

Anyways, we are very big here on sticking to the basics, starting simple, doing PLENTY of research, & the fundamentals of auto mechanics. When you get down to it, its only as smart as you are. If you are NOT smart enough, SEARCH, or ASK questions here.

ONE huge thing we are complete assholes about, again, just can't stress this enough man. Proper Grammar, Spelling, & Punctuation go a long ways around here. Look at it like this, if someone is competent & mature enough to use a vocabulary above 1st grade. Then they can type in full words, sentences, & post accordingly. "not lke Disssss" -- We do not like that.

Other than that, There are thousands of bits & pieces of information here, many of which are sticked in the Articles section. You will find your stay here enjoyable, & the people who we interact with are definitely, some of the smartest out there you can find.

Good Luck, Lets see the Car!

Jeff.
I generated this page in 0.0068941116333008 seconds, executing 6 queries.