Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Engine bay picture
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=87088&mesg_id=87257
87257, RE: Engine bay picture
Posted by BRU_ce, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Scandelous
The intercooler piping is all polished aluminum. I had it done myself. Everything was cut up in my garage then welded together. I didn't relize that the bumper was missing so thanks for pointing that out. I am going to replace the over fill tank with a new stock one soon. Here are the details about the car: JE 8.8:1 pistons .020 overbore Eagle H-beam rods balanced crank and rotating assembly Crane 0014 cams and valve springs Clutch Masters Stage 3 clutch B&M Edge shifter Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump Vortech FMU 12:1 Scandelous Racing 2.5" down pipe Scandelous Racing 2.5" polished intercooler piping RDM 28x9x3 intercooler Missing Link 003 GReddy 52mm Boost and EGT gauges Turbonetics T3/T04e ball bearing turbo TiAl 35mm waste gate Eibach Sportlines Racing Hart M5 Monoblocks 17x7 There's some more stuff that I probably forgot. Thanks!

DAMN those are clean welds... have you been welding a long time? How the hell can I weld like that? I'm about to start welding my downpipe and such soon and would like to learn any tips or tricks. I have a pretty damn good MIG welder at my disposal.
I generated this page in 0.0086181163787842 seconds, executing 6 queries.