Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: best tuning methods
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=72384&mesg_id=72400
72400, RE: best tuning methods
Posted by etx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by jsupetran
Originally posted by Steve :thumbsup Dude this isnt even my post but you allways give awesome info and never the "search" answer.
:bowdown The 13 psi is definetly the "elite." Take even more money to run that much... that's why I like my 5 psi. :)

LOL! If 13 psi is elite what is 22 psi? God-Like? :7

I tuned my EIC strictly to my EGT's. I'm thinking about pulling the wideband out of my Z and throwing it into the eclipse for some tuning. I'll probably wait and do that once I get a larger trim turbo. This 16g isn't cutting it.

So yeah you can tune to EGT's, I do it. But like Matt said, a wb o2 is always going to be better. And if you have a crappy EGT probe your EGT gauge is going to be useless anyways. If you have an autometer probe get rid of it and pickup one of those good ones from Team RIP for $45. It's well worth it. Or get the WB for $250 from Zetronics. I am using it in the Z, it works great. I only paid $250 because I did not get the screen for it, I ran the analog output to my profec e-01 and have it logging to my PC in the Z. $250 get you the controller, Bosch WB sensor, pc software, and all the cables you need. Very nice unit, I am happy with it so far.

Oh yeah. No way in hell would I ever run 12+ psi with a rising rate FPR. Time for the 8 Injector setup my friend!
I generated this page in 0.010210990905762 seconds, executing 6 queries.