Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectSR-T 4 engine in a 2GNT?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=61727&mesg_id=61727
61727, SR-T 4 engine in a 2GNT?
Posted by Grems81, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok I just want some info from you guys, I don't wanna hear about cost and weather or not its worth it because thats not what I am worried about. I heard all that with wanting to convert to a 4G63 engine. But when you have a $20k show car, you dont just sell it and get a turbo as most people suggest lol:thumbsup I want to know how compatible it is to swap, if its easier or harder than the 4g63, what all has to be done, wire harnesses and all that, if anyone has done this yet and that kinda stuff. I have access to one of these motors with only like under 10k miles for literally peanuts (good connections when you help people at shows ya know). So the cost of the conversion is not an issue. It's a different swap than most do, it's potentially more power than the 4g63 and no crankwalk, and for those of you loyalists, we basically have a neon engine now and it would just be upgrading to a better one and not switching over to the other side hahaha. Any help would be great and appreciated, thanks alot
Josh
I generated this page in 0.0080718994140625 seconds, executing 6 queries.