Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: 4G63 engine swap vs. Direct Bolt on turbo
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=54222&mesg_id=54411
54411, RE: 4G63 engine swap vs. Direct Bolt on turbo
Posted by CrazyEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok, so scratch the idea of the 2.4 because I honestly wont know what I'm doing unless a_miller_76 can do it for me... Laconia isn't too bad of a haul from me, my brother lives up there, havnt seen him in 8 years, kick him in the balls for me if you get the chance.

I just got a price quote from Hahns... almost had a heart attack. Stage 2 is $3049 or $3449 depending on the intercooler and stage 3 is up to $6000! It's probubly me, but I quite honestly thought a bolt on turbo ran $1500 at most. I would be replacing the BOV and intercooloer off the bat with Greddy. A friend of mine is sponsered by them, so he gets his performance stuff cheap.

a_miller_76 welcome to new england weather! Hope you like Civics, thats all there is up here with weed wackers sounds, they seem to come from everywhere. It would we great to have someone work on the car that knows what they are doing, as long as you can teach me something too. Nothing is etched in concrete until the mid of October. I have my S.L.A.P. shows to go to in Georgia, after that, its full steam ahead.

Anyone - is hahns the only decent aftermarket comapny that makes our bolt on turbo kits? And is the $3000 to $6000 worth it? :*

And hey, I like the flirting! How offen do you see a chick trying to learn... just imagine a chick working on YOUR car with you......
I generated this page in 0.010109901428223 seconds, executing 6 queries.