Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectZex??
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=40346
40346, Zex??
Posted by Artelmo99, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
O.K. nos is more well known than anyother nitrous kit. What about Zex though? A kid in my town has a integra with Zex in it and says he loves it. So whats your opinion?
40347, RE: Zex??
Posted by 1FastEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Zex is great for the ease of installing. (it is computer controlled so it configures itself) Other than that though, the reason I went with NOS is the quality of the parts. I live right by Summit Racing and all the reps there swore on the NOS quality. The solinoids and everything are the best plus the replacements (if they ever did go bad) are easy to find. Basically NOS is a better quality.
40348, RE: Zex??
Posted by NX112, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Personally I think it's all a matter of preference. I like nitrous express so I'm more likely to recommend NX. It's all about delivery and that's the biggest difference between the kits, other than that all you should be interested in is which kit is best supported in the area you live in. Are there alot of shops that have zex components, purge kits, heaters, gauges, because you'll want supporting components for your kit eventually. Like me when I want gear for my kit i have to order it opposed tp just going to a shop to pick it up which would be very convenient. Just my opinion though.......
44360, RE: Zex??
Posted by yellowRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Here is a pic of a what happen when my brothers ZEX kit didn't shut down when it leaned out. I would look it to a wet kit.
Jesse
I generated this page in 0.0079920291900635 seconds, executing 7 queries.