Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectNitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=34766
34766, Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by widebodied, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
anybody ever used this?? if so, whats the power gain like? how do u like it, gave a xtra 51 dynoed hp to civic ex, jegs sell them for 350.00, think bout looking into one next year, let me know what yall think
Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low
"PAID THE COST TO BE THE BOSS"

Exterior mods:
11 peice Kaminari wide body kit* custom fiber glass hood, PHAT* supra taillights* targa top* black/blue/chrome projectors* supra double stack wing w/ Carbon fiber top deck* shaved all body lines, shaved antennas.*
Suspension: Blowjax air cylinders* 3/8 inch electric valves* 1/2 inch lines* 5gallon air tank* 2 accumlators* strut bars
Rollers and stopies: 19x8 ACE menaces, chrome 225/19/35 front 275/19/35 rear AEM big brake upgrade (front Electronics (ALL): Msd ignit.
Apexi AFC *Apexi AVC-r*Apexi Rev/speed*Greddy TT*Automete A/F* Autometer Boost* Autometer volt* Autometer Fuel presure* Autometer water temp* Autometer egt*Autometer Oil presure*Autometer cluster bezel*Autometer triple pillar pod*Playstaion 2 fiberglassed in were passenger air bag used to be 7inch wide screen LCD*4 5 inch PB speakers ( 2 per door)*2 6x9 Pb speakers*
1 15inch PB extream sub* 1 1500 us amp* the whole dash, door sills,console, panes etc, is fiberglassed. the apexi components are molded in to the dash so you only can see the face (flushed)
Brand new Hrc manifold *Brand new Hrc 16g Turbo *Turboxs RFL BOV* Custom DOwn pipe 3inch 2 N1 Apexi Canisters*( the real deal, not that Ebay bullshit)race cat *
i need a good front mount intercooler, and some bodys stage 2 piping that they dont need or i will have to get it customized J.E pistons* Eagle specialty rods*5angle port and polish cam gears crane turbo cams bore TBbore intake manny maybe some High performance valves.Underdrive pullysstage 4 clutch kit*8lb flywheel*walbro 255 490cc injectors ,chasis: 8 point rollcage with removable door bar. reinforces the roof, due to the targa top

34767, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by Jasvb TS2K2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have been looking into it also; as many other FMIC owners. Seems to be a hot and smart new mod. Someone mentioned to be that there is something out like it but uses CO2, which can also be used with this instead of nitrous. (wonder if that helps with street legal issues). I have yet to see it or hear results from it. $350 does seem like a lot. Of course MSRP I think is close to $500, but I'd like to see it cheaper, then I would definatly get it ASAP.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jasvbts2k2

34768, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by Strauss, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
In a recent issue of Turbo magazine, they tested that unit on a Galant VR4(4g63). The Galant is one of their project cars and it was HEAVILY modded(making over 400whp). The NX kit dyno'd like 9whp, which they said was caused by the NOS cooling the intercooler down so much, that they actually gained a couple pounds of boost(thus the hp gain). Needless to say, the product does work. But if I was going to buy anything nitrous related, I would be spraying the shit in my motor :)
34769, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by rpm97talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey guys this shit works. I made one on my own. It was apretty easy setup. The only thing expensive was the bottle and the nos remote valve. I tried running one solenoid to the spray rig and i ended up freezing the noid shut. Well it was iether a pro noid or the remote valve so i went with the remote. This thing is funny though. I would say it is somewhere near a 800 to a 1000 shot of nos. It comes out so quick it almost blows the bumper off. Well i need to get some picks becuase there is no need to buy a kit, you can make it cheap. and as far as the co2 goes your turbo might suck some of that shit in(depleated oxygen) I wouldnt advise it yet it might work i would stick with nos late mike
34770, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by MuRiX, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah, this is nothing new. Just new marketing. If you want to make real power with nitrous, spray it into your engine.
34771, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by DarKReaLity, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey RPM97talon, i'm really interested in that writeup on that, i hope you have the time to do it.
34772, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by fly1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I also like this Xpress N-tercooler, but the price is a bit high for what it does, I think.
34773, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by RyaN95i4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Why not just spray it directly into the motor and take FULL advantage of the nitrous cooling effect...

34774, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
because its a hell of alot safer than spraying nitrous into our motors, that were all ready boosting. i just dont want to take the chance, plus its been dynoed proven. 50 hp on a civic with 8psi's. BTW who do u know on the board thats boosting and spraying on the reg.?!?!

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

Exterior mods:
11 peice Kaminari wide body kit* custom fiber glass hood, PHAT* supra taillights* targa top* black/blue/chrome projectors* supra double stack wing w/ Carbon fiber top deck* shaved all body lines, shaved antennas.*
Suspension: Blowjax air cylinders* 3/8 inch electric valves* 1/2 inch lines* 5gallon air tank* 2 accumlators* strut bars
Rollers and stopies: 19x8 ACE menaces, chrome 225/19/35 front 275/19/35 rear AEM big brake upgrade (front Electronics (ALL): Msd ignit.
Apexi AFC *Apexi AVC-r*Apexi Rev/speed*Greddy TT*Automete A/F* Autometer Boost* Autometer volt* Autometer Fuel presure* Autometer water temp* Autometer egt*Autometer Oil presure*Autometer cluster bezel*Autometer triple pillar pod*Playstaion 2 fiberglassed in were passenger air bag used to be 7inch wide screen LCD*4 5 inch PB speakers ( 2 per door)*2 6x9 Pb speakers*
1 15inch PB extream sub* 1 1500 us amp* the whole dash, door sills,console, panes etc, is fiberglassed. the apexi components are molded in to the dash so you only can see the face (flushed)
Brand new Hrc manifold *Brand new Hrc 16g Turbo *Turboxs RFL BOV* Custom DOwn pipe 3inch 2 N1 Apexi Canisters*( the real deal, not that Ebay bullshit)race cat *
i need a good front mount intercooler, and some bodys stage 2 piping that they dont need or i will have to get it customized J.E pistons* Eagle specialty rods*5angle port and polish cam gears crane turbo cams bore TBbore intake manny maybe some High performance valves.Underdrive pullysstage 4 clutch kit*8lb flywheel*walbro 255 490cc injectors ,chasis: 8 point rollcage with removable door bar. reinforces the roof, due to the targa top

34775, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by mcgyvr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
> plus its been dynoed proven. 50 hp on a
>civic with 8psi's.

Sorry try again, your not gonna gain 50hp by just spraying nitrous on the intercooler, maybe if youve got over 1000 hp but you wont get 50 on your engine at all, maybe 5-10 like what was said above
34776, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by fullservie, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i dont know about that...it depends on where you live...if it gets over 90 deg outside like in new orleans than i bet it would give you a 50 hp increase for sure...i can feel a major differ with the cooler weather approaching here and thats just a change from 90 deg to 60 deg...think when it gets colder....but for people where the temp is always 30 or 40 degrees it would be a waste of money.
34777, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
every time i post, some one has to spit some bullshit. i hate when people come to threads, giving there ignorant unfactual opinions on something they have absolutely no knowledge about(NOT REFERING TO STRAUSS). im not refering to all my boys that have been posting in the thread, im talking about the recent guy who claims no more than a mere 9-10 hp. like hes a human dyno or has used it before.but like i said, it has been dynoed tested and it gave a 52 hp increase on a civic at 8psi. super street dynoed it a while back. but to those who still dont beleive me, ill post a link to nitro dave, a distributor. click on "show details"
http://www.nitrodaves.com/outlet/products.asp?group=20§ion=48

thanks for all the input on the topic fellows.( the constuctive ones)

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

Exterior mods:

34778, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by Z87RSMan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
fullservie,

Dude I'm in New Orleans, I go to Tulane where you at? Send me a message or something lhousing@tulane.edu.

widebodied,

No offense dude but distributors tend to blow a lot of hot air up your ass about increases. The cooling effect would likely just net a more dense air charge and a little higher boost, not some huge number like 50hp. I'm not busting your chops either man, just tryin to let you know.
34779, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
damn peoples, the dyno run was in super street around the beginning of the year when they did the contest that if you could make a up a good name for it. you get a free kit.the guy that one the contest is the guy i bought my wide body kit from. they tested it and according to there dynos it pulled a 52hp gain. why is that so hard to beleive.im not saying ill pull 52hp out of it. i think a number around 20-35hp is a little more realistic for me...... and if you do any kinda of research, that is the numbers(52 hp increase) that are given by most of the distributors for advertisement and inticement purposes obviously. so come on now, im just trying to pick up some opinons (PEOPLE THAT HAVE IT OR KNOW SOMEBODY PERSONALLY THAT USES IT)from you guys....

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

Exterior mods:

34780, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
You really need to calm down. I would put money against the fact that you would ever make 50hp simply by spraying nitrous on our intercooler at our power levels. Was this a case of them adding a new intercooler setup with this NX kit and then raising the boost? Any intercooler will make a healthy gain. That is where the power probably came from and not the spraying. Super Street is crap. I would not believe everything I read there. Dyno numbers can be manipulated by someone who wanted to. It is not that hard. Yes people do use nitrous and turbo together on many cars including 420A eclipses. I have a nitrous setup I have yet to use going on mine, but that is for other reasons. A couple of other people have both nitrous and turbo. A member on here has managed a 12.3 on nitrous and 15psi on a T03/T04. It has been done.

Something to think about is that regardless of how you make the extra power, if your engine is not prepared it will have the same problems. It will pop. If you are going to use nitrous, I still say use it in the engine and get its full benefit.
34781, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
this was a baseline increase. but i dont care about that civic, im just saying performance and efficency wise how well is it...

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

Exterior mods:

34782, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by MotoFool, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
there is somone on dsm tuenrs selling a c02 intercooler setup for 150 comes with the lines and everything hes working ona electronic switch with solenoids right now... seems to work good so far.. hes login name is twitch there is a 5 page thread over there about it
34783, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
>>>>I would put money against the fact that you would ever make 50hp simply by spraying nitrous on our intercooler at our power levels

btw, who ever said 420a motors and 420a boost levels??????
Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

Exterior mods:

34784, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by Collente, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I do not want to argue with some of the legendz (Murix), I am by far no where as knowledgable as them or even most of you. But common sence would tel me that you could pull 30hp off something like this.
Physics = The colder the air the better, cold air is compressed air which means more air for fuel. Also you are cooling things down the most that you possibly can, which allows the engine to be more efficient. these kinds of things have been proven, hell most of you new a difference (cold air intake...)
You can't get it much colder that Nitrous. an actuall 30hp at the wheels is one hell of a difference, but I see it being possible.

Lets get NX to sponsore a test on one of our 2gnt turbos...

BTW NX would get their ass sued if this was unfactual information...

just my 2cents,
Nick
97RS
34785, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
I know that it will make power and it does work, just not convinced it will make the power people expect. How heat soaked are you guys getting? My intercooler stays pretty cold usually. I do not recall the exact readings, but the temps on Armonds intake air temp gauge showed temps that were not that bad. Consider the nitrous will be cooling the intercooler which in turn would be cooling the air and not the air directly.
I will put it another way. The power is not worth the money you would spend on this. Consider the cost of refilling bottles on top of the initial cost. If you would have just sprayed the nitrous into the engine in the first place, you would get the same effects to a far greater degree and make more power to boot. If you want to do it, perhaps you should be looking into a homemade kit using alcohol. It is not as effective, but still effective and much cheaper and you can use something like a windshield washer pump to do it. Just a thought.
34786, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
>>> If you would have just sprayed the nitrous into the engine in the first place, you would get the same effects to a far greater degree and make more power to boot.

your missing the whole concept of this, most of us dont want to spray our motor with nitrous oxide, while using a turbo kit.this is a safe alternative for a power adder. if you ever felt nitrous on your hand, then you know it doesnt cool. IT FREEZES. you can frost bite on your hand in seconds. the whole concept of this is tp freeze the intercooler, thus dropping the air charge temp, dramatically. colder air equals a hell of alot more power. im not saying 52hp is likely in our cars, but ill give it the benefit of the doubt that it will most likely give a 15-35 hp increase on a hot day. proably enough of an increase that you will feel a hugh power gain. and nx express advertises by the dyno numbers that were obtained from that civic, which was 52 whp. give credit were credit is due. i doubt they would lie and risk there reputation.

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

Exterior mods:

34787, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
thanks for the input on this topic fellas

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

Exterior mods:

34788, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
grab the kit from dstueners for 150$ and use c02 cheaper does ame job comes with cusotm pipine (spray arear) for your application...
34789, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by Matt97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
A couple things to say. A) For those who think dyno numbers dont lie, they do. They most likely took the first runs after warmup with the Nitrous intercooler sprayer, then ran it to hell and heat soaked the intercooler and ran a test then. Makes lying legal, just making the circumstances for it to happen come to life. A company was accused of doing so a while back, and I believe they admitted to it. Next... why use nitrous which is expensive as hell to fill back up. A much easier option which would work nearly as well water/alchy sprayer. Simple way. Fill your windshield washer fluid reservoir with mixture. Reroute lines and place nozzle on end. aim at intercooler. Air blowing on the water/alchy covered intercooler would cause it to evaporite causing a very significant decrease in heat. Absolutely free and works nearly as well, and you never have to fill up a damn nos tank.

P.S. Dont be a ricer and believe what is "Dyno proven." If I had access to a dyno, I could make "proof" that me taking a piss on my hood gave me a 20 HP increase by altering the circumstances.
34790, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
why would super street and turbo lie....... anyways like i said ITS BEEN DYNO PROVEN and others like it pretty well and can feel the difference, besides my fmic is polished, why would i want to shoot water and acohol all over it and get it stained up, :nono

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

Fully built motor, Turbo charged, 19 inch rollers, Big Brakes, Targa top conversion, custom hood,supra taillights, trd wing with cf, kaminari widebody kit, air ride, autometer guages and all of Apexi Sacf, avc-r, rev/speed meter. interior fully glassed, tenzo r seats, pics soon to come!
34791, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
I don't know if spraying the back of your intercooler with water and alcohol is going to stain it badly and anyway, if its polished, you're still going to be cleaning it up because of road grime all the time. I'd much rather do something like water and alcohol than nitrous. Another idea I saw on the 3KGT/Stealth board was using propane injection, not sure exactly how it works but you can do a search at www.3si.org. If you decide to try the nitrous thing though, do a dyno run yourself and see what it comes up with instead of listening to the wang chung magazines. Turbo puts out some good info occasionally but the others are just trash to me, they need some real writers.
34792, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
fill the NOS tank with c02 cost u like 5$ for a refil works just as good as nitrius ever had c02 sprayed on your hand with the can upside down can we say ouch thats cold?
34793, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Widebodied, did you not read my post. It has been proven that MANY manufacturuers test under manipulated circumstances to arrive at their posted dyno numbers. Liquid is better to use than the gas as when liquid evaporates it pulls away massive amounts of heat. Ever get out of a pool and wonder why your so effin cold, the reason is the water evaporation is causing all the heat off of your skin to be pulled away, as it will with your intercooler.

Widebodied again, I am talking purely performance, as I dont give a shit if my intercooler is to be shiny or not, because it will perform just as well. If you are a show person, go ahead and spend the 300+ dollars on a kit that performs no better than a water sprayer. For those who dont believe water/alchohol performs that well, set up a simple spray, spray it and let air blow on it, gets VERY cold. Also, I dont think the C02 would be great, as while it is cold, like every gas, when expanding, it wouldnt pull heat off as the water would.

Ugh, one more... Turbo and super street most likely simply post the dyno figures that the manufacturer puts out which are bullshit figures 80% of the time. Super street is pure trash anyway, they are completely commercial and I doubt the people who run it know how to use a dyno much less derive accurate numbers from it.
34794, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
ahhh , i dont care,like i said its been dyno proven, and its been performance proven, im sure compressed nitrogen or c02, is a hell of alot better then some acohol/water rig up. i mean do you not know how cold compressed nitrogen is? why dont you do the test, seems like you need more than me, get somebody to spray nitrous oxide on your hand for 5 seconds bet you cant stand it 3 seconds, poor some acohol on your hand and get some kinda air source to it. let me know the results,lol, but anyway i decided to go ahead and purchase the kit fellas, ill be sure to give you guys a reveiw, thanks for all the input on this topic! thanks

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

Fully built motor, Turbo charged, 19 inch rollers, Big Brakes, Targa top conversion, custom hood,supra taillights, trd wing with cf, kaminari widebody kit, air ride, autometer guages and all of Apexi Sacf, avc-r, rev/speed meter. interior fully glassed, tenzo r seats, pics soon to come!
34795, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
And like I said dyno proven = bullshit. Acctually the N20 you cant spray on your hand period. It is very cold indeed, good call. Im glad we have such intelligence on this board. The specific heat of the metal is such that it gives up heat very quickly, your hand is not. The metal will get nearly ice cold with the water/alchy mixture in mild weather. That was my only point. Widebodied, I emplore you to PLEASE run your own dyno test and tell us if you get any more than 10 HP increase, and remember, take the baseline in the beginning, then use the chiller. Dont do it like the manufacturers and do the modded test first then the baseline once everythign heats up, or you will get innacurately high results, as they post to get people such as you to believe every word they say.
34796, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
>>>>The specific heat of the metal is such that it gives up heat very quickly, your hand is not. The metal will get nearly ice cold with the water/alchy mixture in mild weather

why get nearly ice cold when you can freeze it???? doesnt make much since to me, btw how do you know how they dyno test? have u worked there, obviously not, but one day when im outa money to get my bottle filled, ill stop by the dollar store and by some rubbing acohol and throw it on the front of my intercooler, ill let you know how it works out.:thumbsup
and guys make sure you consult matt before we buy anymore "dyno proven" products to make sure the numbers havent been tampered with!
thanks!

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

34797, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Im not disputing that the product will work a little better than the water sprayer for 300+ dollars and nitrous tank refills every time you run out. Im simply saying that the difference is VERY minimal. I was acctually posting this for everyone that doesnt have assloads of cash to give up for barely any difference. I was also stating the FACT that many manufacturers legally alter the results by toying with conditions. If I can find some of the websites of legal action taken against many manufacturers ill post. Also, I believe you meant to say matt, as that is my name. Im glad to see so much maturity in these posts now. :rolleyes Im tryin to help people and I have some immature punk disputing everything i say because he firmly believes hes going to get 50 whp by cooling down air externally.
34798, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
>>>he firmly believes hes going to get 50 whp by cooling down air externally.

dont get pissed off at me because your idea got shot down, whats with the name calling, thats real mature, if you read the earlier posts, i said that i was sure i wasnt gonna get a extra 50. and im not cooling down the air externally, im cooling down the internal air tempature. this thread was about the nx ntercooler, not some rubbing acohol bullshit, why dont you list in the "FREE MODS" SECTION because obviously you have no buisness here....

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

34799, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
HAHA dude, you are externally. You are EXTERNALLY chilling the intercooler which then cools the air inside. The simple fact that you cant distinguish between the two makes you not worth my time to converse with. This thread should be closed as no more technical info is going to result. Also, its the water, not the rubbing alchohol. The rubbing alchohol is to speed up the evaporation rate of the water. You are still a high schooler arent you? I can tell that lil immature personality even over the internet. And if you are not still in high school, you certainly havent grown up past that point.
34800, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
beleive it or not im a criminalogy and sociology double major.......

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

Fully built motor,Hrc stage 3, 19 inch rollers, Big Brakes, Targa top conversion, custom hood,supra taillights, trd wing with cf, kaminari widebody kit, air ride, autometer guages and all of Apexi Sacf, avc-r, rev/speed meter. interior fully glassed, tenzo r seats, pics soon to come!
34801, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Yea, seems fitting.
34802, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16001&highlight=intercooler+spray

a kit to spray co2 or nitrius(if u change the bottle for 150$ custom setup for your size intercooler wheiter its smic or fmic he custom makes the sprayer for you and its cheap!!!

DONT SPEAND 400$ for the nx one!
34803, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
thans moto foo

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

Fully built motor,Hrc stage 3, 19 inch rollers, Big Brakes, Targa top conversion, custom hood,supra taillights, trd wing with cf, kaminari widebody kit, air ride, autometer guages and all of Apexi Sacf, avc-r, rev/speed meter. interior fully glassed, tenzo r seats, pics soon to come!
34804, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Matt is right about the specific heats of aluminum and what not, aluminum goes from very hot to real cold real fast. Water on the other hand has a very high specific heat, you have to add a lot of energy to a water system to increase the temperature. Adding alcohol to the mix substantially increases the rate of evaporation since we all know that ethylene alcohol and similar evaporate very very quickly. Put that together and you would understand that the water/alcohol will work almost as well as something like the NX intercooler without the expensive refills. Widebodied you do what you want but for cost effectiveness vs. performance increase I'd stick with water/alc.
34805, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
>beleive it or not im a criminalogy and sociology double
>major.......

That would be - Believe it or not, I'm a Criminology and Sociology double major.

Buying a NX intercooler kit will in fact suit your needs as it will be a lot more interesting to look at than a homemade water sprayer kit and you are personally concerned with the show aspect which will justify the extra cost to you. Best of luck with it and please do tell your results of usage. I am interested to know myself.
34806, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by xlr8shenCC, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have had it for 2 months now. Balanced Performance rated it a 28 horse power gain to the wheel for my application.

www.xlr8shen.com
34807, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
thanks for th input, website did you see this on!

Z87 its aabout 5 bucks to get bottoles fillled with c02 here, not to bad, i wouldnt use nitrous, thats about 25 poer botttle., besides c02 gets coulder than nitrous. still cant beleive that u guys think that wat/ach would come anywere clost to the temp that c02, Maxim magazine chilled a budweiser beer that was of room temp by spray co2 on the can constantly in 2.5 minutes, opposed to 2hours in a beer tub full of ice water. not directly related ;) just a point of how cold this shit it is. thanks fellas

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

49367, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by ClipseRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Why not have turbo, have N-tercooler, and Nitrous express 75-100 shot... So what if it can hurt are engines... Thats the price for going fast. You break something then buy somthing better, easy as that.:thumbsup

By the way widebodied, to you comment "BTW who do u know on the board thats boosting and spraying on the reg.?!?!"... I use to have a GS- with added turbo. I was running 8 psi... and was spraying every weekend at 75 shot. I had new pistons and rings w/ stock rods. Never had any problem what so ever... Other then running into a back of a van...x(
49385, RE: Nitrous Xpress N-tercooler
Posted by JasonESi_T, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
http://www.intercoolertechniques.com/ These are teh guys referred to above. Nice site and MUCH better pricing. I'd like to get one myself.

I have two friends with similar products and they both claimed it to provide a substantial boost in power. Apparently, after a shot of even CO2 (they both use CO2), the intercooler becomes ICE cold.

As far as a HP number, I think that's going to be attributable to how much boost someone is running and how poor an intercooler they have to start with. It's definitely a case-by-case basis.
I generated this page in 0.018738031387329 seconds, executing 7 queries.