Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectwhat sized turbo to get
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=109212&mesg_id=109212
109212, what sized turbo to get
Posted by TurbchargdSpydr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So, im going with the sfmu setup and the 32lb injectors and I was wondering what sized turbo to run? After some time using the search, I realized that people who were running the sfmu with 32lb injectors (10psi boost) were pretty much using the s16g or some other turbo from the star kit..As of right now I have a 60-1 sized turbo just taking up space in my engine bay. I know it's way to big to run 10psi on such small injectors. I've read that people were making somewhere from 200-300 hp using this setup, and thats basically where I would like to be. I know with the sfmu, the max sized injectors you can run is 440 and even that is pushing it. I would basically like to max out the setup for a sfmu w/o the apexi s-afc... I was originally thinking 32lb injectors were ideal but if someone knows otherwise, please share...32lb injectors kept the idle fp at around 20psi, and under 10psi of boost , the fp was around 90psi...Anyway I would just get the s16g however I have a different downpipe, its the 5 bolt flanged one and I really dont want to have a downpipe made all over again! so im looking for a t3/t4 hybrid turbo with similar specs to the s16g turbo. Thanks for any help!!
I generated this page in 0.0081119537353516 seconds, executing 6 queries.