Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectIs my turbo timer harness missing something?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=108793
108793, Is my turbo timer harness missing something?
Posted by ez, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So I finally got around to installing this, and I can't find anything that this connects to. I remember it connected to the bottom left of the steering oolumn. Spent 20 minutes under there yesterday, couldn't find the spot. I'm wondering if I misplaced a "Y" connector

For those with good eyes, this is what I have now:

Does the connector on the upper left side of the picture connect directly to the ignition? Because I thought that WAS the harness. Or maybe this was just another "in-between" wire that connected the timer to the real harness. :shrug
108794, RE: Is my turbo timer harness missing something?
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ez
So I finally got around to installing this, and I can't find anything that this connects to. I remember it connected to the bottom left of the steering oolumn. Spent 20 minutes under there yesterday, couldn't find the spot. I'm wondering if I misplaced a "Y" connector For those with good eyes, this is what I have now: http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k134/ez1_03/Eclipse%20misc/HPIM0543.jp g Does the connector on the upper left side of the picture connect directly to the ignition? Because I thought that WAS the harness. Or maybe this was just another "in-between" wire that connected the timer to the real harness. :shrug

I don't see an installation harness.
108795, RE: Is my turbo timer harness missing something?
Well that answers it, I must have lost the part.
108836, RE: Is my turbo timer harness missing something?
Posted by xiDsmmanix, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Do you have the manual? If so, make sure you get the correct installation harness.
108936, RE: Is my turbo timer harness missing something?
Posted by jamesman, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey Erik,

You are missing the actual adapter harness that splices into the ignition line. Just get one for the gst it will work the same. Its plug and play. Did you leave the original in the white car?

Lates Homes.

james
108937, RE: Is my turbo timer harness missing something?
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by jamesman
stuff

HEY buddy! Where have you been?!
108949, RE: Is my turbo timer harness missing something?
Originally posted by jamesman
Did you leave the original in the white car?

Guilty as charged :D Thanks for the help! I thought that we'd only find you in the honda ruckus forums now, hehe.
108950, RE: Is my turbo timer harness missing something?
Posted by jamesman, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hehe yup in The Ruckus and subaru forums. Wassup dudes
I generated this page in 0.0081470012664795 seconds, executing 7 queries.