Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: HRC RS goes 11.05 @ 130!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=56512&mesg_id=56601
56601, RE: HRC RS goes 11.05 @ 130!
Posted by HRC, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The latest design revision on the HRC /JE pistons is primarily refinement in terms of skirt proportion and piston weight; they are lighter than ever to reduce strain on wrist pin and con rod, and offer less skirt friction. We decided to put these through torture testing on the RS to see how they hold up under extreme stress....so far, so good! If you order them from us, you get the exact same kit in use on the RS.

Any turbo 2gnt will benefit from axle upgrades if slicks are used. The Driveshaft Shop can counsel as to what will work in a particular application. The ones we have are the baddest they make, and not required for anything under 400 HP. By the way...I do have a set of Stage III axles and hubs that used to be in the car, but were removed to upgrade to the Stage V stuff. Anyone interested? I'm looking for $500 for the set...you will also need new front wheel bearings and a press to install them, or send the knuckles to your local automotive machine shop for this. BTW, the hubs also have the long studs, which can be replaced with short studs if your wheel/lugnut combo needs such (the longer studs are used to make the car NHRA legal with thicker lightweight wheels and mag style lug nuts).
I generated this page in 0.02766489982605 seconds, executing 6 queries.