Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Phantom Grip
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=38769&mesg_id=38898
38898, RE: Phantom Grip
Posted by Super20G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I had a guy I know build an alternative to the poorly designed PG for Kyle to use actually, but he traded in his car so we ending up getting it in Dino's tranny, the design I beleive is sound, but still needs some work, doesn't sound like a bad first attempt though from what Carl(the builder) and Dino say, other than axle length wants taken into account very well and leaks tranny fluid :-( If people are actually interested, maby I could have him work on a little better design to fix this problem. He has just opened his business making conversions for a lot of other cars, you might have seen him in some grassroots magazines lately. Price point will be similar to the PG, and he doesnt have core's yet to cutdown on downtime, but I have 3-4 diffs laying around to get him started on. Dino will probably drop back by here to share his comments on the matter, I really havent got a chance to talk to him much about it since he finally got it.
I generated this page in 0.0072591304779053 seconds, executing 6 queries.