Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Phantom Grip
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=38769&mesg_id=38851
38851, RE: Phantom Grip
Posted by MR BLUNT 2gnt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
now you've got me worried about this...man that quaife is a lot of dough...so in a nut shell ive gathered that the pg is only made to hold up to our stock power, a sorry 115 to the wheels, and that the bearings are going to be shot anyhow...now are these bearings replaced w/ the quaife unit or can i expect to be replacing these as well w/ that unit??? man i was looking forward to the pg but i am running out of resources by now..i've got close to 7k in the car in the last 6 months w/ the rebuild and everything else...now another grand into the rebuild...Justone, how long did you boost 20 psi on the pg and why did you upgrade..piece of mind? or blown tranny? boostinvegas what kind of power were you putting to the lsd? the diff bearings, these only went due to the added stress of the lsd?? thanks guys..i wish we had a place to send our tranny like the 4g63 guys do and get all the good upgrades...double syncros, shift forks..the works..i am working on this though...the nhra driver John Sheperd is doing my rebuild after i told him about this board and the kind of business he could see from it..would be nice to double syncro 2nd and 3rd...
I generated this page in 0.0074799060821533 seconds, executing 6 queries.