Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectPhantom Grip
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=38769&mesg_id=38769
38769, Phantom Grip
Posted by MR BLUNT 2gnt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
sup men, getting ready to have the tranny rebuilt and i'm pretty set on a lsd ....i can't see buying a quaife when it costs more than the rebuild itself..its just stupid, theres no way that have that much into the product to sell for that...anyhow i've been looking at the phantom grip and the premise seems fairly simple...now i've heard that they can wear out and break, thats about the last thing i need to worry about...for only 250 its pretty much disposable, has anyone had any luck with them...i'm setup for stage IV right now so i expect to put down some big numbers on the dyno this summer...what i'm thinking of doing for some added security is to have john sheperd rebuild the tranny and have the gears and syncros cryo'd for some beef...the guys on the neon board seem to think the tranny can take upwards of 500+...what do you guys think...i really didn't build a auto cross car or a drag car, more of highway and street action i get into..the tranny only took me an hour and a half to drop but i dont want to keep doing it if the phantom grip cant hang w/ the power..any of you big boys using an lsd or you think i should stay away from it?thanks..:thumbsup
I generated this page in 0.0081608295440674 seconds, executing 6 queries.