Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: ::::::UPDATE 2::::::
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=37540&mesg_id=37753
37753, RE: ::::::UPDATE 2::::::
Posted by jamesman, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Dan, there are 6 main injector hookups and 2 auxiliary hookups. the thing is that the emanage controls the 6 main injectors with one fuel map and the auxiliary injectors with another map so they cannot be controlled together, 2 will be controlled by one map and the other will follow the standard injector map. so i don't think you can do the 8 injector thing with the emanage, you could possibly hook up 2 low impedence injectors to each channel and run those, but then 2 will fire simultaneously, and i don't think that would be good.
Currently i am still using the msd for timing retard, i think i am going to leave it that way. The MSD has a little more powerful program so i think it is good. you can just use the E-manage without the MSD for ignition timing. from talking with armond, he has been running mad boost on the stock ignition system, so i believe it is adequate. The Emanage/e-01 combo can potentially replace the MSD, any boost controller, and the AFC. i can also possibly replace an a/f guage a boost guage, a knock monitor and more
i like it hehee
lates
james
I generated this page in 0.012980937957764 seconds, executing 6 queries.