Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Where is the update?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=37540&mesg_id=37633
37633, RE: Where is the update?
Posted by jamesman, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well, all went in smoothly, i worked out all the internal settings on the emanage, i hooked up the emanage and the profec e01, i did not hook up the injector harness or the ignition harness yet, that's going to happen next weekend.

Initially, without any tuning, i can tell that the e-manage works better than the AFC, i think the processor may be faster. One great feature, if you are going to run bigger injectors, you can just input the old injector size and then input the new injector size and the emanage will automatically calculate the correction if you use the same fuel pressure. it is quite cool.
The profec is also super cool, you can completely control al the emanage features from this unit.
the fuel map is 16x16 so that makes 256 points of corection. the thing i noticed and thought was one of the coolest things was that you don't have to guess what point you are making correction to. for example, the fuel map is this big grid with all these numbers. being that you have all these TPS percentages on the vertical scale and rpm's on the horizontal it would be kind of hard to know exactly where you are at when you are tuning. the nice thing is that on this 16x16 grid, one box is always highlighted and this box is continuously moving so say you are driving at 2500 rpm and the TPS is at 20% the correponding box will be highlighted so you know exactly which point to tune. it is excellent! i am going to hook up the injector harness sometime this week and make the unit even more powerful!
you can also input several analog or digital inputs and have them set up as you please. I think you may possibly hook the unit up to a knock sensor and monitor the knock voltages and set alarms when the voltage meets a certain value. this would be a great monitor! Another feature I like ALOT is the fact that you can monitor the Incoming TPS voltage and the outgoing TPS voltage to see exactly what the correction is.
Well that's all for now
Lates
James :thumbsup
I generated this page in 0.010702848434448 seconds, executing 6 queries.