Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: finally got new clutch
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=241&mesg_id=244
244, RE: finally got new clutch
Posted by Jason 95 GS Turbo, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have been waiting now for 2 1/2 months on my unorthodox racing stage 1+ to come in. first it took 5 weeks for the wrong one to come in..now when i call..they are waiting for the parts to come in to make the stage 1+ that i wanted. I am hoping this clutch can hold upwards of 14 lbs. of boost once i get the fuel i need. It better though...it is a 4 puck "carbotic" disk with an unsprung hub...engagement is gonna be harsh as hell. But, as long as it holds, i don't care. Ohh..and i got the nonmodular deal too since mine is a 95. I hope that helps it hold better too..

By the way chris, and anyone else getting a clutchmasters...if there is a way to check and make sure that the modular clutch you get is balanced before you put it on, i would do it. When shawn, the dude i got my kit from put his clutchmasters stage IV on, the whole car would have a horrible vibration no matter what RPM. The only thing we could figure out that it was the clutch was out of balance when they made it. It was only right after he put the clutch on that it developed the vibration. So, just a word of caution for you.

jason
95 GS turbo

I generated this page in 0.0077109336853027 seconds, executing 6 queries.