Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: In need of experienced 420a -T people in South / Louisiana area
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=108303&mesg_id=108310
108310, RE: In need of experienced 420a -T people in South / Louisiana area
Posted by Eclipsedrivr2002, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ill drop him a line Darkone, I appreciate the reference. I have a few mechanics that want to pull the head and go after it but I really don't trust their work or their hand. And for my ability once a mechanic yanks the head I guess hes doing the job, and being that most of the guys down here are clowns, or never worked on an application like mine, I dont want to get burned again. I am in the subrubs of New Orleans in a city called Westwego. I guess i'll just take it one problem at a time, yank the head, get it decked if need be, and inspect the motor itself and see what i'm looking at. I mean this motor has literally just been put in like 2 years ago, and it might have 1k in miles on it, maybe. Just looking for a reccomendation or a shop anyone can advise, ill drive as far as 600 miles to get this problem resolved.
I generated this page in 0.0093719959259033 seconds, executing 6 queries.