Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: where to get new paint job?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=9962&mesg_id=9969
9969, RE: where to get new paint job?
Posted by evan2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yea man dont go to macco or other types.. though i have heard some do a ok job.. but also that workers said they just paint over stock paint.. so some said to do all the prep work yourself and have them just spray but..ur car is not worth that crap job.. and if your going to spend a g or so on paint it should be worth it.. you will never really beat stock paint unlesss u got the dough.. 1000 dollar job will still have some mistakes..

yes it costs more to totally chage colors can really give u the exact reason i just know it does..

but i payed 1700 to have my kit put on, mold the sides and rear in. shave my door handles and antenna and then paint it light silver with aa fucshia pearl.. was 1500 but my side skirts didnt fit and they have to do a lot of cutting.. but i thihk it was a good price took me about 2 months to decied on who to do it.. but hes a mini trucker so u know how they are with body work and such.. the paint is good cept for some spots but thats how most paint jobs are unlesss u pay.. im happy with it. i think it looks sweet..

now time to save up for the turboo.. oh yea
I generated this page in 0.0085430145263672 seconds, executing 6 queries.