Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: Check out my Dsm/rated
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=96189&mesg_id=96289
96289, RE: Check out my Dsm/rated
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
:whoa Damn! this has gotten very long. Never would of thoguht it would.
I've been sitting read your post/replies. About me and most part Mike.

I've Done the same, to my DSM removed the rear seats,hatch cover,spare tire and I don't carry my tool bag either.or have subs in it either. lol..

Oh, I've taken out those covers and gave them to my bros. Mx6 his seats are in bad shape. :thumbsup
But, in the near future I'll be putting a wing on her.

To me this xtra weight is pointless, as gas prices are so high, and even going head to head too.

To answer your :evilgrin burnin question about this wheel cover. Sorry, but when it comes to the time when I install my turbo maybe juice too.
:Don't wanna go flying through my windshield goin 150. I believe safety should come first. :thumbsup

So, I'm keeping my driveside air bag and keepin that fugly wheel cover on. haha..

Come on guys "DON'T BE HATE'N" lol..

Wow, Mike your engine f'n sweet. :bowdown

I'm doing a stage 1 to mine but there will be other performance stuff in there too. My engine/block is pretty decent as it is. very clean.

My previous owner took good care of it. When I bought her which is a plus, because most people would beat the hell out of the engine and tranny.

Pics of my engine bay will be up soon, so you guys lol. more about it.
"Can't we all just get along" group huge... just kidding
I generated this page in 0.0085339546203613 seconds, executing 6 queries.