Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: Check out my Dsm/rated
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=96189&mesg_id=96283
96283, RE: Check out my Dsm/rated
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Mike, For body work i was thinging or the fiberglass interior, body kit and all the actual body work (blending, kitty hair, bondo ect) either way there is no way to tell unless you have weighed the car at the track. As far as the MSNS, my point was that you have not installed it yet. 420a..works posts a sif it is installed and running....yeah ok, i am the one who needs to learn how to read. The turbo I was aware of, i am still waiting for you to see how it does. if you get a chance send my a PM with the details on the turbine side ect and your spool details. I am curious how that turbo reacts on our 2.0. Be careful with the 660's Mike, i dont think they will be large enough for that turbo. My 550's are 100 DC at 18 PSI/6000RPM on the star turbo. I think the 660's are going to be your limiting point. Good luck with the MSNS install, take your time. Terry

Here is the thing about my interior though, it seems like it weighs a lot but in reality, it doesnt. The heaviest thing is the dash. Even the dash though has no heater vents, no airbag or anything like that. All the rest of the stuff is either lighter or the same, since all my front interior is molds from the factory pieces, it actually weighs less then the plastic. For the trunk, everything is stripped, I have no rear seats or any spare tire of trunk panels, its all gone and nothing replaced it.

I was thinking the same thing about the injectors but I also have a set of 720's from RC.

I dont know how the GT35 will do with the 2.0L to be honest Terry. I know in higher RPM it will scream, but I think at about 3500 and under it will be worthless ya know. If I dont like it, I intend on putting the 60-1 back in, thats why you havent seen it for sale yet.

I do however have a stock PT Cruiser 2.4 that I was going to put it in over winter and build that up and sell the 2.0, that was the intention on buying the GT35, but since I am expecting a child soon, priority is first and that spare motor and extra neon 3.55 tranny will be for sale VERY soon.

I really am hoping to make good numbers in the 300 marker at the dyno and hoping to get into the 12's at the track. I cannot speak about it though until the night is over, so until then, thanks for the luck with the MSnS install. I am not going to rush anything since I have almost a month to get it done and somewhat tuned enough to make it to the dyno.

Terry, I will PM you all the details you want about the setup after the dyno runs.
I generated this page in 0.0096018314361572 seconds, executing 6 queries.