Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: Check out my Dsm/rated
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=96189&mesg_id=96214
96214, RE: Check out my Dsm/rated
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yep, I'm gonna slam her and put a better suspension on too.

Before the turbo, eventually I'm gonna get her done. Before the 07 shootout.

I'm so glad I found her(my DSM) in the local autotrader. paid $5500 cash was $5900. Talk her down cause it needed a new timing /waterpump because it sat in her parents garage.

The choices I had before decided on my Fav. DSM
1. 1999 Honda Prelude black vetch v6 race ready. for 6900 but the trans was shot.
2. 1989 Nissan 240sx red w/ xtra shoes 4500 passed on it because I didn't want someones elses headache engine/tranny wouldv'e been shot
3. Two CRX's for 1500 passed these two cause guy already sold his intergra.
4. 1997 Cavalier Z24 white same as the above.

Here's the reason why bought my Dsm story time :)

First of all, my worked for Chrysler in Detroit always owned Chrysler too. He also, had an old beat up Datsun/nissan his play toy for the sand dunes in northern Michigan. Also, taught my to drive it before I was 16. Next, I have cousin who drag raced Mopars at Michigan speedway and on the streets for either money or pinks. He keeps the engine but gives up the car. Before this Scene went big.
So, I pretty much grew up with a wrench in my hand. But, I was more into playing guitar than cars, when I was younger. Now, I'm getting older, I decided guitar playing is more of a hobby & Music will always be in my Dna.

So, from the crap heartache in went through when my dad pasted away in 1996, married in 1997 had a kid in 1999 and then got screwed/played by my now ex. wife. Divorce finalized in 03' I have $40,000 reasons to hate her...

An here's my enjoyment now... :cry :love I'm very happy now. Hopefully before the 07 shootout I get to see my mini me. Haha joke's on her cause my ex. see's me through my daughter and I know she hates it..

Thanks for the help, photobucket info. Pics of my DSM will be updated. :cheers
I generated this page in 0.009166955947876 seconds, executing 6 queries.