Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: custom vertical door hinges (proof he's lieing!!)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=72657&mesg_id=73326
73326, RE: custom vertical door hinges (proof he's lieing!!)
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 95GSEclipse
You lying dueschbag...You can see the word DECAH. That pisses me off that he was going to try to scam us....f*cker...that will teach me to give people the benefit of the doubt... Whats your excuse for this?

BWAHAHAHHAAHa. Damn guys I told you so from the first fucking post. I'm not mad at you all, but when I say something I know, I FUCKING POST IT!!! I just hope all you that already sent him money get it back...

Lets go over the facts...

1.) I TOLD YOU SO!! (sorry had to get it out of the way.)
2.) In his first post he asks has anyone ever made them and how can he do it.
3.) Magically 7 hours later he has managed to fabricate fully functional hinges without ever seeing one?
4.) He produces a picture which I clearly stated was a DECAH hinge that had been drilled on and was quite obviously old and used.
5.) You all rag the shit outta me and Pitch because we called him out.
6.) Now he posts pictures where you can clearly see the word DECAH stanped into the cold hard steel.
7.) I am vindicated because I don't lie to you guys, just try and protect you from a scumbag and loser who cant even make a boost leak tester even after getting 3 write ups.
8.) Things that seem to good to be true usually are.

Heres the pics brightened and leveled where you can clearly see the word DECAH

Thanks and good night.
-Chris b.
I generated this page in 0.0099670886993408 seconds, executing 6 queries.